Ginevra Weasley Sucks

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"
As soon as we hear that we turn around and at the door stands an furious looking Ginevra Weasley.
"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" She Shouted. Quickly realizing that both me and Draco are naked I pick up our robes and drape one over him and me.
"Ginny get the fuck out!" I yell, bringing an embarrassed Draco up to my chest to hide him.
"No! Not until someone tells me what's happening."
"Ugh! Fine! Do you wanna know? Alright. We were trying to enjoy some time to ourselves to pick up on our activities from yesterday!" I yelled not caring what I was saying.
"So-so it's true? What Hermione said. A-about you two b-being a-a couple." She stuttered out.
(I'm sorry did I just STUTTER! Sorry. AVPM.)
"Yes!" I shouted.
Tears were streaming down her checks.
"I-I..." She started. "I HATE YOU!" She shouted running out of the room.
I stay still. Glaring at the place where she once stood.
"Harry..." Whispered Draco. My head snaps down to him.
"Yes love?"
"We should probably change." He murmured.
"Yes, we should love."
Later that day I did the same thing I did when Ginny kissed me. Go tell Ron and Hermione.
When I entered the common room I start looking for them and I see them. But they're talking. To the she-devil.
"Look Gin I don't care if you saw Harry and Draco having sex. I'll always stand by his side." Said a frustrated looking Ron.
"But-"
"Ginny, Ron's right. We'll always stand by his side even if he were shagging Snape." Said Hermione.
What the fuck was that kind of example. Me shagging Snape. Bleh! (Sorry to Snarry shippers😕)
"But, he's shagging Malfoy of all people. The same guy that's made all of our lives a living hell!" Shouted Ginny.
I couldn't stand it anymore.
"Look, Ginevra, If you really do care about me. And love me, then you should be happy for me. That I finally found someone to love and love me back!" I yelled.
"Harry..." She started.
"No! Gin I'm not interested in you! Only Draco." I say.
"Fuck you Harry!" She shouted, pushing past me and out of the Gryffindor common room.
"Sorry 'bout her mate." Apologized Ron.
"You don't need to apologize Ron. She does." I say cocking my head to door in which Ginny ran through.
Ginny's POV
How dare he? He. He get in between me and Harry!
Harry loves me. He still does.
Those damn Slytherins! Brainwashing my friends and lover!
I need to find a way to make him see that I'm the only one for him.
But how?
Hmm? Maybe, his father will hear about this.