Friends...?

When I awoke in the morning I felt like shit. My head literally felt as if it were going to explode. I laid  in my bed for awhile replaying my memory in my head. The warmth and comfy I felt in those tiny minutes. Then I laughed.
It was funny to believe that my mum and dad after they got married only complained about gifts.
But...I wonder what my mum meant that she wishes that I talk to my boyfriend and get to know them better, before we jump into a relationship. Did she and my dad move too quickly? Was she not ready? Did she regret marrying my dad?
No! That's silly, they loved each other! Right...?

Draco's POV
Ever since Sev told us about the potion that may be able to get Harry's memories back I have been ecstatic to see him again. I wanted to skip to breakfast of just how giddy I was. But I was also nervous. What if he didn't want me. I mean he did ask Sev if he approves of us but he also had complete hatred in his eyes when he saw me when he woke up.
I kept walking to breakfast a bit slower than before. As I entered the Great Hall I felt...at home. The usual talking was back and not the pitiful whispers that happened when Harry was in the coma.
I walked over the Slytherin table and saw Pansy on the verge of either killing someone or crying.
"Hey, Pans what's wrong?" I asked. "It's not about Hermione is it?"
"No. Well yes, I mean no. Well, about something she told me." She whispered.
"What?" I asked again.
Pansy looked up and frowned. Not a normal frown, no no no. Her special frown that I named, Whoever-this-frown-is-directed-to-better-run, frown.
"You should let him tell you." She growled when she said him. I turned around and saw Harry.
"Harry!" I Said, And blushed.
"Hey, Draco, can-can I talk to you?" He paused. "Alone?"
"Yeah sure." I Said. Oh my god!
We walked out of the Great Hall and went into an empty classroom.
"Hey Draco. Remember that potion I drank. That's supposed to bring back my memories?" He asked.
I giggled. "Of course I do! It's the potion that will make everything go back to being semi normal."
"Yeah. Well I got a memory." He whispered rubbing his head.
"What is it?" I gasped.
"It's one of when I was little. I was in the house I was born in, with my mum, dad, Sirius, Remus, And Pettigrew." He paused. "My dad was complaining to Remus about what gift to get my mother and my mum was complaining that she will never be able to repay my dad. But also something about her hopping that when I have a boyfriend or girlfriend that I should take my time to talk with them before jumping into a relationship."
My heart stopped. God no, if he says what I think he'll say I will-
"So Draco, I know that in past years we didn't get along. And I know that in those two weeks as roommates and...boyfriends, we talked a lot and got to know each other a lot more. But I don't remember any of it. So I'm hopping that we can start all over again. We won't be boyfriends or enemies, just friends. We will talk and get to know each other again. So I want us to just be friends for now, and learn to get along."

*

*

*
Hehehe! First of all, I'm sorry. I really didn't want this to happen but... when life gives you lemons? I'm sorry I don't know where that came from... here have a joke to help you guys feel better

 here have a joke to help you guys feel better