Testing

Hermione's POV
I was currently in the Gryffindor common room finishing up some homework when my thoughts drifted to another person.
You might have guessed Ron, since I had a crush on him.
Note the word 'had'.
No, the person who invaded my thoughts was Pansy Parkinson.
When Ginny hit her with the spell that sent her flying through the air my heart stopped.
I stayed with her in the infirmary until she got better. But now I'm confused.
I thought I had a crush on Ron, but all of a sudden I keep thinking about Pansy.
"Why is life so hard." I groaned forgetting that there were other people in the room.
"Oh come on 'Mione you have it easy. You actually study." Said Ron taking in the wrong idea.
I looked back down at my charms assignment and an idea came to mind.
What if I test if I'm lesbian straight or Bisexual.
I looked over to Ron. But what if I hurt his feelings?
I for sure can't kiss Harry, Draco will skin me alive.
Blaise?
No, Neville likes him.
I'm not even going to start on Crabbe or Goyle.
I'm so sorry Ron.
Ron's POV
I looked over at Hermione and she seemed to be thinking.
I was too.
When Hermione said that life was hard.
I didn't know what she was talking about.
But we all had our own problems.
Mine is about girl problems. I don't know if I like Hermione or Juliet.
I mean I've known Hermione for six years and have liked her for three, but I really am starting to like Juliet.
The next day when we were heading down to breakfast Hermione asked me if I could talk to her in private.
We walked into an empty classroom and she turned around and kissed me.
Hard.
I was shock. If it were last year I'd be kissing back, but it's not last year.
I pushed her away and yelled. "What the hell 'Mione?!"
She looked at me with a shocked expression. I should've known she would react like that.
"Look 'Mione-"
"I didn't feel anything." She murmured.
"What?" I asked.
"I didn't feel anything when I kissed you. Ron I'm so sorry-"
"Wait what do you mean you didn't feel anything?"
"Look Ron please don't hate me, but I used you to figure out whether I like girls or boys. And it's girls."
Oh thank you lord Jesus. ( he learned it from Harry Hermione dean and Seamus)
"Oh thank Merlin. It was gonna be so awkward trying to explain that I like Juliet." I laughed.
"You like Juliet?!" She asked.
"Yeah... is it bad? Is she single?"
She just laughed. "No it's not bad and yes, she is single."
"Okay? And who do you like?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.
"Pansy."
Knew it.
After that we kept talking about our secret someone, that we were almost late to Potions.

Sorry to all the Romione shippers, I just didn't really like that Hermione and Ron ended up together.