The Wakening

Before I start this chapter I want to dedicate this entire chapter and next to NavaLOL .Also she gave me the idea for this and next chapter. So... yeah.
(Don't hate her)

He might wake up.
The day after Dumbledore told us that they caught the men who put Harry into all this mess had been caught and executed.
We had to feed several Potions to Harry and do spells and rituals to him. But it would all be worth it.
"Wow Drake. He'll finally wake up. You two will finally have your happy ending!" Said Blaise as he and me walked to the black lake.
"Yeah. Yeah we will."

Hermione's POV
It was awhile after we had finished all the necessary spells on Harry.
I looked over at his sleeping form.
"He looks so peaceful. It takes time to understand that he had been abused and neglected for most of his life. Then he was shoved into a new world where he is our hero who will free us from the evil wizard."
"Hermione... I think you've been reading to many fairy tales." Laughed Pansy.
I stayed silent, looking at Harry's pale face.
"Hey," She laid her hand on my thigh. " I know what he's been through. Okay. I've heard the rumors. And I understand how you feel. I feel that me same about Draco's hen his father used to abuse and hit him."
I didn't know what was happening but we were leaning towards each other and then-
"Hey 'Mione any new- oh mah gawd!"
We moved away from each other. I was as red as a tomato and Pansy looked ready to kill.
"No. Nothing Ronald."
Almost as if in cue Harry started to move! He started to move!
Draco's POV
Me and Blaise were sitting on the field in front of the lake talking about random things when we almost felt as if the ground shook.
"The hell was that?" Asked Blaise.
"Don't know." I turned around and saw Pansy and Damien running towards us.
"Guys... he's up."
Those were the words that would either make me the happiest man alive... or the most miserable.