The New Kid

Harry's POV
When I return to Gryffindor common room I see Hermione and Ron talking to each other. Hermione looks upset. When they hear me enter they turn around and ask me where I was.
"I was watching The Lion King."
"The what?" Asked Ron.
Hermione sighed."Harry, we're in Hogwarts. And I'm pretty sure that they don't have a muggle movie theater nearby." Said Hermione.
"Yeah I know. I was using the Room of Requirements. I just asked for a place filled with muggle electronics and it gave a tv, DVD player, movies and a GameBoy and other cool muggle stuff." She stared at me in awe.
"Did you just watch The Lion King, or more?" She Asked probably interested.
"I watch that one, The Outsiders, Scream, and Nightmare On Elm street."
"Lucky." She muttered. Then her face got serious. "Hey Ron told me about the vision. Do you think it might be one you already had?"
"What do you mean?" I asked. I'm sure I've never had one with Draco in it.
"It's 'cause, when we were doing the whole house unity thing with Draco, Blaise, Pansy Y'know, you had a nightmare. It woke us all up. But according to Draco you had started screaming before we got there." She then started chewing on her thumb nail and smirked, or smiled, one of the two. "That was the night before you two got together."
I half smiled at that.
"What was it about? You know the dream?" Asked Ron.
"I'm not quite sure. I'm blindfolded in a cold room, Draco is in there too. So is Lucius and Voldemort." They flinched at the name. "Lucius and good old moldy-voldy take turns doing the cruciatus curse on me, Draco pleaded with them to stop."I trail off.
They look at me with worry written all over their faces.
"I-is that all?" Asks Hermione.
"Not really, when I'm about to wake up I hear a grown mans voice scream my name."
"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed." I say excuse if myself from them and go upstairs.
Before falling asleep I think about Draco one last time and how much I up messed up my chance of getting back together with him or at least being his friend.
The next morning I make the decision that I will fix everything that I have ruined. I'm not sure if it will work but I'm willing to try. 

I entered the Great Hall and looked over at the Slytherin table and to see if Draco was there. He was but so was a new boy that I  hadn't seen before. Telling by his uniform and table he was at he is a Slytherin. I didn't think much of them until I saw the boy blush. I felt myself boiling up inside. Who the hell does he think he is talking and blushing to my Draco! I immediately rush over to Draco's side and put my arm over Draco's shoulder. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Draco asked pushing my arm off of him.

"I just wanted to say hi. Who's this?" I frowned nodding my head towards him. 

The boy smiled reaching his hand over so I could shake it. "Hello, my name is Ash. Nice to finally meet you Potter!"