A New Story

Okay quick authors notes. You don't have to read it if you don't want to . I Said in the last chapter that I will be starting a new book. I am. It's going to be a original story with me and two of my friends original characters. Me and NavaLOL don't want to offend anyone, it's just for laughs.  The story is called T.G.S High it the story follows a gay boy when he comes out to his school.
Here's the summary: What happens when the most popular guy at school comes out as the only gay in said school. Not many good things, well at least that's Roy's case. Meet Roy Martinez the most popular jock at school, with a deep secret. He's gay.
When he comes out to his not so beloved peers at school things take a turn for him. He goes from the most popular and admired guy at school, to the lowest of the low over night.
When the mistreatment he gets at school gets so severe the Principal, Mr. Rodger advices him to move to another school. He thinks he'll just transfer to a random school and be the loner there, but he couldn't be even more wrong. He gets transferred to a school for the LGBT+ community. T.G.S . The Gay School as the students call it.
Now, what happens when a teenage gay boy is all of a sudden surrounded by other gay teenage boys? He stats to fall for them, and a girl..?
I hope you guys read it and enjoy it we have been planning it for awhile. Chapters one and two are already out.
Bye!