Realizations

🛑Mature Language 🛑 also to clear things this is in 6th year
Harry's POV
I stormed into the Gryffindor common room the angriest I've ever been. So much that if I was in a cartoon I'd have steam running out of my ears.
"Harry what happened?" Asked Hermione rushing over to me.
"Hey Ron, if Ginny goes to you complaining that I was a a fucking dick to her, I just wanted to say that I just told he to stay off my back."
"Okay..." he said.
"Um Harry what exactly did you tell her?" Asked Hermione.
"Oh I just told her that she won't get any guy to notice her if she keeps sleeping with every guy in her year. That she's a bitch and that I'm seeing someone else."
"Dang. Harry you're my fucking hero." Said Dean. "It took me fucking ages to get her off my back"
"Hmm tell me 'bout it." I say fist bumping Dean.
"And Harry you were gone for breakfast. Where were you?" Asked Hermione with a devil-like smirk.
"That is private business between me and my special somebody." I respond wiggling my eyebrows.
"Ewww." Say in union all the boys who were with us during our 'muggle life'.
"Oh c'mon Neville don't tell me that you and her haven't done anything?" I smirk.
"Uh... that is private business between me and my special someone." He replies.
***
Hermione's POV
I was walking down to the library to do some light reading when I heard my name being called .
"Hermione wait up." Great.
"Hey, Ginny what's up?"
"Um, well it's about Harry. He's just been kinda... rude. And I wondering if Harry really has a girlfriend?" Asked Ginny.
"Look, Ginevra-"
"Why is everyone calling me that?"
"Harry was not being rude it was you. Really? Ginny what would you do if somebody you Didn't LIKE started kissing you in the Hall." I asked.
"Well I'd be pissed." She Answered. "But what dose this have to do with Harry and me?" Merlin I just want to punch her.
"Well when you said you'd be pissed. That is how Harry felt when you kissed him." I Yelled.
"Wh-what?! But Harry likes me!" She yelled.
"No he doesn't!" I shouted back. "And he dose have somebody! And he is very happy with him!" Shit! I said him.
"What?!" She yelled.
"Harry's gay god Dammit."
"No! No!" She screamed running away.
God what a bitch.

A/N I usually don't curse that much. Sorry 🤭