Why Me...?

Like I said before all the credit goes to NavaLOL .
Also, NavaLOL there may or may not be a couple of "f" bombs in this chap.
Draco's POV

We, or I sprinted off to the infirmary wing as fast as I could.
I stopped before the door to catch my breath and smooth down my hair. I peeked inside the door and saw him. Harry. My Harry.
He was hugging his friends Ron, Hermione, Neville, Dean, and Seamus.
He was laughing, for the first time in almost two weeks.
I felt someone touch my shoulder and arm.
"Come on Drake." Said Pansy.
I ran in, into Harry's arms.
"You're back!" I sobbed. "You're back and alright." I pulled away and kissed him.
Only for him to do the unthinkable.
For him to push me away.
"Ew, what the fuck are doing."
We all stared at him. Then they turned to me.
"What are you doing here!" He exclaimed.
"Harry-"
"What do you mean, what he's doing here?! He's here to see awake!" Shouted Pansy.
"Pans. I don't think he remembers." Murmured Hermione grabbing Pansy's arm, pulling her slightly.
"Harry. Come on. It's me Drac-"
"Yeah I know you're Malfoy. What I'm asking is why you're here and kissing me!"
SMACK!!!
Pansy went over to Harry and smack him so hard he has a hand print starting to show.
"Pansy!" Shouted Hermione. "Maybe we should give 'em some space."
"Like hell I will!" Shouted Pansy.
"Pans..." I look at her in the eyes with a pleading look. "Please?"
"Fine." She grumbles after awhile.
Sooner than later everyone left and it was just me and Harry alone.
"So, Malfoy," I flinched when he said my last name. It was so full of... hate, and disgust.
"Harry please. Tell me you remember. Remember us." I pleaded grabbing his hand and bringing it to my lips and kissing it.
He immediately snatched it away.
"What is there to remember. You bullying me and my friends, making our life a living hell-"
"God damnit!" I shouted and jumped on Harry and kissed him, just how he had when we shared our first kiss.
Then I felt it. The sparks. The sparks people say you feel when you kiss the person who you are supposed to be meant to be with.
I just hoped he felt them too.
*
*
*
Hi. How did you think of this. 😏
Haha I'm evil. Just wanted you guys to know, this was all NavaLOL 's idea. I don't even know how many times I argued with her that it will break my heart to have Harry forget Draco but she insisted. Soon I gave up with a heavy heart. Hate her not me.
Also I just spent 16 minutes reading this book (cause I forgot how I used to write) and it's pretty crappy for me. So I have been planning to re-write it once I'm done. So it'll be a re-write. Tell me what you guys think.😊👋