The Talk

Hello everybody. Reading your comments from last chapter I can tell that you are not pleased with what we did. Well I am here to tell you that...I have no idea how it's going to go from now on. 😁 So hate for as long as you want. There's a 50% chance that things will get better and a 50% things will not. So start praying to our Queen and saver Jk Rowling.
Harry's POV
November, 29 1996
As me and Ron woke up and headed toward the Hall I couldn't help but feel a shit load of guilt towards what happened yesterday. God what the hell happened!? How am I going to tell Draco.
I can't just go up and say, "Hey remember how I told I wouldn't go looking for someone? Well guess what me and Hermione just snogged last nought I hope it's okay?"
What the hell! Not to mention Hermione and Pansy. She hates me enough for splitting up with Draco and now I kissed her ex.
FUCK!!
I turned the corner and saw a group of girls, Hermione was in there too.
"Hey, 'Mione. Can I talk to you?"
"Oh! Harry, Yeah sure." She said bye to the girls and walked with me to an empty classroom.
"Hey Mione, I-I've been wanting to talk to you about what happened..." I looked at her. Her eyes were on the ground . "I mean, Draco and Pansy have a right to know-"
"Draco has a right to know. You two are still technically together. I broke up with Pansy for good. She should know but I don't care what she'll say or do." She said with and angry look in her face. "If-if you want me to I'll talk with Draco also."
"What? No! I should have stopped but I didn't. I'll clear things out with him."
Hermione looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "Harry I'm so sorry. I swear to God this isn't how I am." She sobbed.
I brought her in for a hug. "I know you aren't like this. It's my fault okay. Not yours-"
"No it is my fault. I was upset and frustrated-"
"There you didn't have control of your feelings. I'll clear things out okay?"
"Okay." she said.
We continued our day as usual but we have been getting strange stares.
It was lunch time and when we were about to sit down Seamus went up to us. "So? Is it true?"
"Is what true?" Asked Hermione.
"That you and Harry broke up with Draco and Pansy because you liked each other."
"What?!" Both me and Hermione Shouted.
"No! It's not!" She Yelled.
"Who told you?!" I demanded.
He shrugged. "I heard a couple of Hufflepuff girls talking about it and wanted to ask you if it was true." At this point the entire school was looking at us.
I saw red. How dare Juliet tell people. That bitch!
I heard someone start running and I looked up to see Draco running out the hall.
"Draco..." I Whispered. "Draco wait!" I Yelled as I ran after him.
Draco's POV
I have been listening to what Seamus was asking Hermione and Harry. Until.
"That you and Harry broke up with Draco and Pansy because you liked each other."
My heart stopped. What! That's why he broke up with me?
I couldn't and didn't hear anything else as I ran out the hall. I didn't hear Harry calling out my name.
I ran out to the forbidden forest and stopped. I catch my breath.
"Draco! Please. Let me explain everything." Yelled Harry.
"Explain What? That you and Hermione are now better together?!" I Yelled stepping out to face my ex-boyfriend.
I stopped when I saw Harry's face. His face was filled with sorrow, and pain.
"Draco! I swear to god that what me and Hermione did meant nothing!"
"Oh! So you did do something with her. What was it?" I Yelled.
He looked down at his feet. "I swear we just kissed. But it meant nothing to us. To me. To her." He said taking a step towards me.
I stepped back. "Honestly Harry how can you be so shallow?" His head snapped up at me.
"Me? Shallow? How? Explain please." I hate him. Potter with his stupidly messy handsome black hair, and emerald green eyes, nice pink plump lips, made for kissin- fuck! Draco concentrate. The last thing I need is for Draco junior to pop out of no where . Literally.
"Well-not only are you hurting me, but Pansy too." He looked at me and tilted his head to the side.
Fuck he looked so hot like that.
"Did-didn't you know?" He asked me.
"Know what?"
"Hermione dumped her."
"What?! Why? They were so cute together." I whined.
"Yeah I know, she broke up with her because, Pansy was to focused on what was going around her, and not their relationship." Oh Pansy you fucked up.
So did Hermione and Harry when they decided to snog the shit out of themselves!
Shut up!
"So you thought it was just okay to kiss her? Just because she broke up with Pansy." I snapped back.
"Wha-no! No, I...we, fuck!" He yelled.
I snapped my head to look at him, my eyes  narrowed.  He looked at me.
His eyes widened. "God no! We didn't. We just kissed okay. One kiss that meant nothing to us and never will. We were..."
"Hormonal teenagers who just had a tragic break up and needed a way to express it." I suggested.
"Yes!" He stopped. "Draco, I'm so sorry we weren't thinking."
"No you weren't." I agreed.
"But that doesn't mean that I don't want to make things right with you." He pleaded.
I looked up at him, my eyes stilled narrowed. "If That were the case you would have confronted me right away and wouldn't have pushed me away." With that I left a confused and heartbroken Harry Potter alone to think for what he had done. I knew that it would take awhile for the both of to repair our relationship, but at least that way we will know not to hide things from one another. And to trust each other.
It was the right choice, but on of the most difficult one to make. And he wasn't the only one dealing with a broken heart.

Oof. Draco got maaaaaddddddd. So just to let you know all this mess if Harry and Hermione kissing was my idea and NavaLOL only agreed because she ships them. So hate me not her. Also she wanted Harry to flirt with another guy and I was like, "Ah hell naw! He gon make out with Hermione." So yeah bye. Let me know what you think.