Missing Him

Draco's POV
When I saw Hermione, Ron and Harry come around the corner I tried and semi succeeded in avoiding Harry's gaze. I was still upset with the way he acted in the morning. I quickly glanced at him and saw his face in deep thought. He isn't like the boy I fell in love with. I feel bad for him. And I miss him. But he fucked up. Badly. I want to get back together, but I'm still thinking about what happened between him and Hermione and about what Pansy told me. I'm scared that if i go back with him he'll end up breaking me even more. I want to know that he wants me back. We, sadly need to talk once more. I want Harry to not only confide in me, but trust me and have faith in me that I won't go around sleeping with random people.
When we started walking towards the Great Hall I moved myself a bit closer to Ash. I've started to think of him as my brother. I know that we haven't talked much over the years we are starting to get closer to each other. I'm starting to think of him as the only person I can talk to and will care or won't judge. Pansy is a mess since Hermione broke up with her, Blaise is busy showering Neville with gifts, Grabbe and Goyle are just out of the question.

Ginny's POV
The others where still in my room when Blackheart arrived with a letter attached to his feet. He landed in my writing desk and let me untie the letter.
I opened it and smirked as I read her respond.
"Guys, let's pay Hogwarts a visit.."

Hello, sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to post something out for you guys. Also I feel like I never fully said that Neville and Blaise are dating..? (I kinda forgot whether i did or not) but they are officially now a couple in here. I also kinda want to make a filler chapter about just them two if I don't have a idea of a real chapter, like a little one shot for them. Tell me what you think. 🤗