Healing

As time went on I started falling into depression.
Nothing seemed right to me. And my friends started noticing.
"Drake, come on you have to eat something." Begged Pansy.
"I'm not hungry." I mumbled.
"Drake you've been like this ever since... the accident."
"Yeah Drake, you need to stay strong for Harry. You heard what Madam Promfrey Said. There's a 60% chance that he'll wake up." Reasoned Blaise.
"You're right... I need to stay strong for him."
After classes ended I went to the infirmary to check up on... Harry.
As I enter the white room with rows of white beds lined up I find the only one with a sleeping person. Harry.
"Hi... babe. How you've been? It's been quite lonely without you." I wanted to cry, to scream for him to wake up but I knew Madam Promfrey would kick me out.
"H-Harry please... wake up. We need you, I need you. I can't live without you." I sobbed in his chest.
Pansy's POV
Poor Draco. He's so weak and empty without Harry. He needs to wake up soon, or else Draco might end up hurting himself.
I started walking towards the Gryffindor common room, I was looking for Hermione. Maybe she found out something about Harry and if he'll wake up soon.
Wow, getting hit with the killing curse and Stupify at the same time!
As I enter the common room every one becomes silent. They're all gathered around Ron, Hermione, Dean, Seamus, Neville, And Clarabella.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"They sent a threat." Growled Ron.
"Who?"
"The Death Eaters... And Ginny." Answered Clarabella.
My eyes widened. What if they take advantage of the situation we're in and attack us again.
"What does it say?!"
"Read for yourself." Says Neville handing me a small piece of parchment paper.

" Says Neville handing me a small piece of parchment paper

"We have to do something ."  I Said.
"Yeah but what. It's going to be trained grown witches and wizards against students." Exclaimed Seamus.
"Yes but think about the D.A. Not a lot of people were in it but I'm sure that with time we can train and learn proper dueling spells." Reasoned Hermione.
"Time. That what we don't have, time. Who knows how long they'll give us. And if Harry doesn't wake up what will we do?" Asked Ron.
"Fight and stay strong for him," Said Neville  in a quiet voice. "Like he has for us all these years."
There was a thick silence among us and we were all lost in our own thoughts.
Can we, students fight fully grown men and women in a war we might not win?

Hi. Sorry 'bout the crappy chapter. I just wanted to post. I promise that everything in this mess of a story will get sorted out.