Chap 7

A/N: the photo is not mine
Third Person
Once everyone was settled in the living room Harry and Hermione decided to watch TV. Once they turned it on they started scrolling down the the channels until Crabbe Asked. "So uhh how does it work?"
"Oh well there are different types of circuits in both the control and television. Then in the cable box and satellites up in space. Then there the electrical current that... oh what am I saying? I haven't learned about circuits since fourth grade." Laughed Hermione as she failed to answer how tv and controls work.
"Merlin's beard ! Finally something you don't know! So you are a human being!" Teased Ron.
"Well I do believe that we were going to watch this- whatever you muggles call it." Sneered Draco.
"Yes let's see what's on."
After five minutes of scrolling down channels they were going give up and turn off the television but then Hermione squealed. Loudly.
"Bloody hell!" They screamed.
"Oi what was that for Hermione?" Asked Neville.
"Yeah nearly popes my ear drums." Said Seamus.
"I found the perfect movie." She shrieked.
"Ok Granger. What is it?" Asked Goyle.
"Titanic! It starts in five minutes!" She screamed.
At that point Harry and Seamus lost it.
"Uh-uh! We are not watching Titanic!"
"Why? Why that one?!"
"Bloody hell! Will you two shut up!" Pansy screamed. They went silent. "We will watch whatever Hermione picks and that's final!" Even the Slytherins stared at her in shock and terror.
"So may I ask what is this Tit-inc?" Asked Zabini.
"It's the biggest man-made moving vehicle ever built. And it-it sunk." Hermione Answered.
"The sad thing is that it was labeled quote 'Unsinkable'" Said Seamus.
"Alright then let's watch it." Said Ron.
"Hold up." Said Harry and rushed off the couch to grab a box of- tissues.
"We'll need these." He said throwing them on the table in the center of the room.
***
The movie started off good Jack and his friend winning the tickets. Rose almost jumping off the ship.
"Why would she do that. She could do so much more with her life." Mumbled Draco.
Rose asking Jack to draw her. Ron, Seamus, Crabbe, And Goyle constantly gagging.
Then the big scene came on. The sinking.
When the ship hit the iceberg Blaise shouted. "What the bloody hell do they think they're doing?!"
Once the band started playing Nearer My God To Thee is when Hermione lost it and started crying.
"They're s-so br-brave." She sobbed into a tissue. Then the saddest part. Jack's death. Everyone except Blaise Gregory and Vincent lost it.
"That son of a b****!" Shouted Draco.
"There was Plenty of room for him!" Yelled Ron.
Once the movie was over they decided to eat dinner.
"Wait. Can anyone cook?" Asked Draco. They all looked at each other. Then Harry spoke up.
"I can."
***
A\N: why Titanic? Because I love it. And it would be a good way to show that Draco has a heart.