The kiss 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

A/N: oh yes I did it. The Drarry stuff is happening people! So like I said (or wrote) in the last chapter if you guys could give me some suggestions for a one shot series that I might start that'd be great. Ok now on to the story!
***
Harry's POV
I awoke feeling something warm next to me. It smelled great like... green apples. I started to open my eyes to see what I'm cuddling up next to me . Since I didn't have my glasses all I saw was the outline. But I knew who it was.
Draco.
I wasn't expecting this so I gave a yelp of surprise and fell backwards.
I was on the floor rubbing my head since I hit myself. When Draco's head popped up.
"Uhh- Harry I-I'm sorry I just-fell-" He started explaining, but my mind went back to the dream- no nightmare. He's okay. Kept repeating in my head. I felt the tears coming and I jumped and hugged him.
"Uh Harry are you okay?" He asked. But that was supposed to be question that I was supposed to ask him.
"Y-You're o-okay." I sobbed hugging him harder.
"Of course I'm okay. What's wrong? You were screaming last night." He asked. And I flinched.
"What happened?" He asked again.
"I-I usually h-have these visions of things that Voldemort is doing. And I usually feel how he feels." I say.
His face dropped.
"S-so what did you see?" He asked.
No I don't want to relive it. Him being tortured by his father I can't but he has the right to know.
"I-I s-saw you b-being-" no I couldn't tell him. I started to cry.
Oh Draco you're okay. My Draco.
"Draco!" I cried and jumped into his arms.
I love him. With all my heart. And I couldn't stop what I did next.
I  lifted my head from his shoulder. I looked him in the eye and pulled his head closer to mine. Until our lips met in the middle.
He didn't kiss back. I knew that he didn't like me. Well I thought since he soon started kissing me back.
It was just a chaste kiss. But Draco had more plans. His hands started roaming my back and torso. I moaned into his mouth and did the same for him. His tongue started licking my bottom lip for entrance and I immediately gave it to him. His tongue started exploring every part of my mouth. Then my own tongue kicked into action and they started dancing against each other. We fought for dominance against each other and I was fighting a losing battle.
Soon the need for air became a necessity so we parted.
We were both panting for air looking at each other.
"Harry..." He panted And leaned in for another kiss.
A/N: forgive me if the whole kiss scene sucked. I don't write lemon or smut. Also again this is my very first fanfic/ lemon so go easy on me please.