What Will Happen From Now On?

Harry's POV
The next week went by quickly. And I've got to say these past two weeks have been the best weeks of my life. I found out that the love of my life loves me back, I made new friends out of Gryffindor, and we all bonded great. It's a shame that this will have to come to an end.
Well maybe we can do something about it.
"Hey are we going to still be friends and hang out with each other once we get out?" I asked during dinner.
"Of course we will." Said Draco squeezing my hand.
"Yeah but we'll have have to keep it a secret from our parents saying that they want us to follow You-Know-Who." Said Pansy.
"Well I guess that it'll be like the DA again." Said Dean.
"Yup." All the Gryffindors said.
"The what? Oh yeah your little club last year." Said Draco.
"Yeah."
"So why did you do it. The club I mean." Asked Goyle.
"Well we really weren't learning anything from Umbridge so me, Ron , and Hermione thought about making the D.A." I Explained.
"Hmm."
"Well let's go to bed to prepare for tomorrow." Said Seamus.
"Agree." We all Said in union.
In me and Draco's room I started thinking on how our relationship was going to go out. Will we stop. I mean yeah he said that we will still see each other but will that be it? I just got him and I'm not going to lose him. He must have sensed my uneasiness cause he asked me what's wrong.
"Well it's just that- where will our relationship go?"
"Oh Harry. Is that it. Harry like I've said so many times before, I love and always will no matter what. I don't care what my father or mother think of us. Nothing will ever tear us apart. Okay love?" He said.
"Okay."
"Now then what if we sneak into the Room of Requirements to see each other?" He asked.
"Yes love. We'll do just that." I say jumping into his arms.
"Now then I do remember someone owing me my Goodnight kisses." He smirked. God I loved it when he smirked.
"Alright love." I say and claim his lips as mine. This kiss isn't like all our other kisses. They usually start out as a chaste kiss then get more passionate. But tonight we kissed like there was no tomorrow. His tongue swiping across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I wouldn't give in so easily. Our hands started roaming the all to familiar territory. Draco's hands kept traveling down my back until they reached ass. I moaned into the kiss him knowing all of my sensitive spots of my body. His hands gave my butt a squeeze and I gasped giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. He kept exploring my mouth until my own tongue joined in with his.
We kept kissing until oxygen became a need.
"Well then I think it's time for bed love" Said Draco.
"Yes it is."
"I love you Harry."
"I love you too Draco."
It's a shame that these weeks had to end. I really did want to spend every day with Draco without people judging us. I never wanted this to end but all things must come to and end. Which is why I need to make sure that Voldemort gets defeated so me and Draco can live happily ever after.
I love you Draco and always will. No matter what.

A/N: so do you guys like it. I know very dramatic. But will this story too come to an end. Who knows?
Haha I'm the worst.😈