Waking Up

Hey guys, omg I'm just so happy . I never thought that I'd get this far. I'll try to write a post at least 3 chapters since I'll be home all week. But just thank you!!
🛑 Mature Language Ahead🛑
Draco's POV

I was having the best sleep in ages. I finally forgot all of my troubles with my family, my father urging me to take the mark, and the fact that I can only love Harry from afar.
I awoke suddenly when I heard a yelp of surprise and a thud. I then remembered. Oh shit. I fell asleep in Harry's bed.
I opened my eyes and yup there was Harry lying on the floor looking up at me with those wide beautiful green eyes.
"Uhh- Harry I-I'm sorry I just-fell-" I started blabbing. But Harry cut me off by jumping on me and squeezing the life out of me.
"Uh Harry are you okay?" I asked worrying that I might end up doing something that I regret.
"Y-you're o-kay." He sobbed into my back.
"Of course I'm okay. What's wrong. You were screaming last night." I asked.
He flinched. "What happened?" I asked
"I-I usually h-have these visions of things the Voldemort is doing. And I usually feel how he feel." Harry confessed.
I feel like the biggest ass there is. I've been insulting him and bullying him and his friends nonstop never stopping to think what he must go through. Yes I've toned down the bullying when I found out that I had a crush on him but still. I was fighting tears from falling.
"S-so what did you see?" I asked hoping it wasn't something serious.
"I-I s-saw you b-being-" he stopped. And tears started falling down. "Draco!" He Shouted And jumped on me then what he did next... I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. And if I was, I never ever want to wake up. Because Harry jumped on me... then... he kissed me.

A/N: Hi it me again. So I was just originally going to have them cuddle after Harry told Draco about his dream but then I was like screw it! Imma have them kiss. I know that they haven't bonded but it was hurting me not having them kiss. Also again thank you so so much for reading and leaving comments I appreciate it so much! Telling how this is my first time ever writing something I never thought that it would actually be good. Also I've been wanting to do one shots but don't have any ideas. So if you guys could leave me suggestions that would be great. Thank you again.🤗