Confronting The Devil

A/N: Hey guys, so as you may have picked up... um, I don't like Ginny. So I'm debating on... how do I put it, killing her☠️. Or y'know just make her a death eater. But I'm not sure. So as always can you guys tell me. Now on to the story.
Ginny's POV
He should've gotten it by now. I mean, Luna did see Harry and Draco looking sad while walking away.
Maybe it's now okay to claim what is rightfully mine.
I kept walking down one of the many Hogwarts corridors and ran into the boy I was looking for, but... he was with sone other people.
And who are they? Well, he is with, Hermione , Ron, Parkinson, Zabini, Neville, and Malfoy,
I put on my most charming smile and walk over to Harry.
"Hello, harry."
Harry's POV
After me and Draco caught up again after he sent his mother a letter , we went with the rest of the gang and were going to head to the Black Lake, when the devil came our way.
"Hello, harry."
Everyone tried to keep their annoyance from showing but failed.
"Ginny, could you please move out of the way. We have somewhere to go." Snarled Ron.
"Ugh. Not you too bro. First Harry now you." She whined.
"Now is what? Ginny?" Sneered Hermione.
"That the bloody snakes brainwashed you guys too!"
"We've brainwashed no one, Weasel." Barked Pansy.
"Oh really? Then how come Harry isn't showing his love that he he has to me!?" She Shouted.
That's when Draco found his voice and stepped up.
"He doesn't love you Weasel. Why don't you just do us all a favor and get out of our way and stop bothering me and Harry."
If looks could kill Ginny would've been dead at least five times.
"Oh yeah ferret, let's see how much longer it will take for Harry to get tried of your shit." She snapped back at him.
"Why you-"
"Gin just get the fuck away from Draco and Harry. He doesn't love you. Wait 'til we tell mum that you told Mr. Malfoy about Harry and Draco!" Shouted Ron.
Ginny momentarily froze at the mention of telling Mrs. Weasley.
"I have no idea what you are talking about Ronald." She said crossing her arms .
"Oh you know exactly what we are talking about, Ginevra." Snarled Hermione.
"So, What If I did. I was only trying to save Harry all of the pain Malfoy was going to cause him!" She yelled.
*Smack!*
"Don't you ever say that about my friend. Draco would never hurt Harry." Pansy glared at her.
Pansy had just given Ginny one of the hardest slap that Ginny will probably ever receive.
Ginny took out her wand and muttered something and it sent Pansy flying across the corridor and into the wall. We heard a thud and went rushing to where Pansy landed.
Hermione stood up and whipped her wand out and was about to send a curse at Ginny when Ron stopped her.
"Ron... she deserves this and you know it." She panted.
"I know... it's just that... screw it." He flicked his wand and sent a hex at Ginny.
She screamed as Ron's bat-boogie hex his her square in the face.
"Petrificus Totalus!" Shouted Blaise, as Ginny froze. A bat boogie halfway out of her nose.
We all turned back to the unconscious Pansy and Blaise picked her up bridal style, and started taking her to the infirmary with Hermione trailing behind. Ron and Neville started caring Ginny towards the same direction as Blaise and Hermione went.
"Hey Harry Drake, do you think you could report this to Dumbledore?" Asked Ron.
"Of course." Both me and Draco said in union.
As we were walking up to Dumbledore's office I turned to Draco and said.
"I have a feeling that we'll be okay from now on."

Ugh... finally I posted. Sorry for the wait, my school gave us homework on the first day. So what do you think. Ginny got pay back for using the bat-boogie jinx on so many people.
I hope you enjoyed.