Disownment

Harry's POV
As me and Draco said the password for Dumbledore's office we entered and found Professor McGonagall, Snape and Dumbledore talking among each other. It took them a awhile to notice us there and we got to hear the last snippet of their conversation.
"But Albus surely we must do something about Miss Weasley. We cannot-"
"Ah Minerva it appears that we have guests." Said Professor Dumbledore gesturing at where me and Draco are both standing.
"Mister Potter, Mister Malfoy. And what is it this time that you two are here for?" Asked Professor McGonagall.
"Um... it's-"
"It's about Ginny Weasley." I stated.
"And what did Miss Weasley do this time." Asked a clearly irritated Potions Master.
"She... she cast a spell that sent Pansy Parkinson flying across on of the corridors and she hit her head and she is unconscious. She admitted of sending the letter telling my father of me and Harry's relationship." Said Draco, calmer than I thought he'd say it.
Both Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape stared at us in shock. I guess they never thought that she'd admit so easily.
"And where is Miss Weasley?" Asked Professor Dumbledore.
Draco turned to look at me.
"She's in the hospital wing along with Hermione, Ron , Pansy, Neville, and Blaise who were also there." I said.
"My, What happened to her?" Asked Professor McGonagall.
"Ron sent a bat-boogie hex at her." I Said as calm as if I was telling the whether.
"Well then, I believe that her parents and family should be informed." Said Dumbledore walking over to his fireplace.
He grabbed a handful of floo powder and tossed it in there, and shouted.
"The Burrow!"
All of a sudden Mrs. Weasley's face appeared in the flames.
"Albus? My what is this about? Something hasn't happened at the school has it? Are the children okay?"
"Relax Molly. Although something has happened involving Miss Ginny, Miss Parkinson And a couple of other students, and I think it best if you and Arthur could come over."
Mrs. Weasley face dropped.
"Of course Albus." And with that she disappeared.
"Now then, when they arrived you two will explain everything from what you can tell." Said Professor Dumbledore Said pointing at us.
"Yes sir." We say.
A minute later Mr. and Mrs Weasley popped out of the fireplace.
"Albus, What is it now that our children have done?" Asked a irritated Arthur Weasley.
"Well I believe we shall leave the explaining to Harry and Draco Malfoy." Said Dumbledore stepping aside so that me and Draco were in sight of both the Weasleys.
"Harry dear, they didn't do anything to you did they?" Asked Mrs. Weasley moving rushing over to me.
"Well... it was Ginny that hurt us." I Said gesturing to me and Draco. "But I think she hurt Draco more than she hurt me."
"And how did she hurt you two?" Asked Mr. Weasley.
"Um... maybe we should start from the beginning." Suggested Draco.
"Yes we should. So a couple of weeks ago the Professors here came up with a house unity project and paired Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. And Gryffindor with Slytherin. They chose five students from each house of sixth year. For Slytherin and Gryffindor we were paired up with someone from a different house and we had to live as muggles for two weeks." Mr. Weasley 's face lit up, but he schooled it to normal.
"After a few days me and Draco got together and are now a couple." I Said squeezing Draco's hand in mine. We looked at each other and smiled.
"Oh sweetheart." Cooed Mrs. Weasley.
"Um... I was hoping if you couldn't tell anyone else, please." Pleaded Draco to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.
"Of course sweetie. We won't tell anyone." Reassured Mrs. Weasley.
"Now we are hoping that you won't hurt Harry here. He's like our son." Said Mr. Weasley.
"I wouldn't dream of it." Smiled Draco.
"Now after we finished the project , I was walking down to breakfast when Ginny caught up to me and kissed me. Draco saw it and he ran. I chased after him and told him the truth. That I never kissed her, she kissed me." I Said. Mrs. Weasley's face showed a little bit of anger but not to much.
Draco then continued. "After That Hermione told her that both Harry was gay and in a relationship with someone. She didn't believe her and she went to look for Harry. She caught me and Harry... kissing. The next day I received a letter from my father saying that someone had written to him telling him about me and Harry's relationship. He-he threaten me saying that if I didn't break up with Harry and become a death Eater he'd make both mine and Harry's life a living hell." Tears were streaming down Draco's face and it tore my heart apart.
I pulled him into a hug and started kissing his head and murmuring sweet nothings.
I figured that he wouldn't be able to continue so I did.
"We came to Professor Dumbledore's office and told both him and Professor Snape to see if they could find him and his mother protection. They said yes and they'll be staying here at Hogwarts for the holidays. Today me and the rest of our friends were going to go out by the Black Lake when Ginny came up to us. She admitted of writing the letter to Lucius and threw a jinx at Pansy Parkinson that sent her flying across the corridor and she's in the hospital wing unconscious."
Both Weasley's gasped at that.
"Why that-, where is Ginevra?" Asked Mrs. Weasley.
"In the hospital wing." I answered.
"Why is she there?" Asked Mr. Weasley.
"Ron set a bat-boogie hex at her and Blaise Zabini cast a full body-bind curse at her so she wouldn't escape."
"May we see them." Asked Mrs. Weasley looking up at Professor Dumbledore.
"Of course. This way." He said walking to the door.
We walked down to the hospital wing where Neville and Hermione were by Pansy's unconscious body, and Ron and Blaise were holding down an angry Ginny so that Madam Promfrey could examine her.
As soon as we walked in Mrs. Weasley started yelling at her.
"Ginevra Molly Weasley! Can you please explain all of your idiotic actions towards these two boys. One of which has helped us and become apart of our family, almost as your other brother!?"
"Mum... it-it was him. He himself has known that I've lived him for years and what does he do? He goes off and sleeps with Malfoy! And don't you dare question me, I saw them! Sleeping and having sex with each other!"
"Ginevra, if Harry ever loved you he would have for sure told you." Shouted and equally angry Mr. Weasley.
"Oh yeah, well he dose love he just doesn't know it!" She Shouted.
"Ginny I loved you like a sister... but now I don't know if I even love you like a sister anymore." I admitted.
"Ginny, if you truly loved Harry then you'd be happy for him and Draco." Shouted Ron.
"Ginny... you are not my daughter." Said Mrs. Weasley.
"...what?"
"You are not my daughter. You are no longer a Weasley!" Shouted Mrs. Weasley.
"What do you mean?" Asked Ginny.
"Oh I think you know what your mother means." Said Mr. Weasley.
"We are disowning you Ginny." Said Mrs. Weasley.

Sweet sweet justice. Also two chapters in one day, not bad if I do say so myself