Festival Part 2

Quick authors note: *inhales deeply* *fangirl scream* OMFG I CANT BELIEVE I GOT TO 30K!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm done now. Another thing... I will almost be done with this book. I have a deadline of  January 1 2019. But, I want to make a sequel. So I want you beautiful witches and wizards to tell me should I make a sequel.  Also this chapter is dedicated to NavaLOL and her dog Luna. Also Luna Lovegood appears in this chap. 💁🏼‍♀️🌙💙👍

Draco's POV
Why? Why me? Why them? Why him? Is all I could think as the Death Eaters invaded Hogwarts. Most kids started running especially first and second years. Then some of the other students started firing spells at them and blocking others.
They must be from the D.A.
We then came to our senses and started fighting them.
Harry came running up to me. "Babe, I want you to go to Dumbledore's office and floo to Grimlud Place 12 right now."
"What? There's no way in hell that I'm going to leave you here!" I Yelled as spells fired around us.
Harry kept looking deep into my eyes almost my own soul. He then pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.
"Alright. Just stay safe." He said before running off to help a second year Hufflepuff.
I tried to run to a safe spot where I can still fight but be protected at the same time but I tripped over a stupid basketball thing.
Ugh there's balls and muggle sports equipment everywhere!
A Ravenclaw girl with blue eyes, pale skin, blonde hair, and weird pink and blue glasses was staring at me. Then smiled?
She picked up a white ball that looks like it was bandaged with white cloth, and did the unbelievable.
She threw it. At a Death Eather!
(Also the white ball is a volleyball 🏐)
Everyone stared at then smirked. Literally everyone smirked.
They all picked whatever they could find and started throwing them at Death Eaters!
I started doing the same. 
I saw a black shiny ball picked it up using the levitating charm and threw it at the first Death Eater I saw.
Apparently it was really heavy because... he didn't get up afterwards.
"Draco!" Screamed Hermione. "That was hilarious! That was a bowling ball!"
"A What?"
"One of the heaviest balls here. Everyone start throwing the big black shiny balls at them! Or most commonly known, BOWLING BALLS!"  She Shouted.
People started duplicating them and throwing them.
Harry ran up to me and asked. "The hell happened?"
I don't know a blonde Ravenclaw started throwing balls at them. Now we're all throwing bowling balls at them."
Harry started laughing. "Oh Luna, we all gotta love her sometimes."
As we were laughing we didn't notice two Death Eaters round up around us ready to shot a spell that will change both our lives.
"Avada-"
"Stupfy-"

Hehehe, I'm evil. Who will die who will live? Who knows.
Ah okay away with the evilness, I'm sorry for all the cliffhangers I just want to post more chapters. Sorry.