18

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face, my windows were wide open.

I squinted my eyes and was about to move, but I felt a warm chest under me.

I looked up to my sleeping boyfriend, who looked like if I threw a rock at him, he still wouldn't wake up.

I'm naked.

I carefully removed his grip from my waist and unlocked the door.

Before leaving, I grabbed some clothes and my skin stuff to put on after my shower.

I looked in the hallway before I left, closing the door behind me and running to the bathroom, well trying to, my legs hurt a little.

I didn't want anyone to casually see my naked body running to the bathroom.

As soon as I walked in, I wanted to scream.

I looked like I was just in a hurricane or something.

I looked in the full-length mirror, looking at the bruises on my neck and breasts.

Images of last night went through my head, making a certain feeling roam my body.

I went into the shower, carefully exfoliating my skin and hair.

After doing my curly hair and hygiene routine, I stepped out of the shower.

I dried my skin and put on my lotion, sliding on a plain black matching set, butting on a gray thin short sleeve after.

I put on a pair of Nike pro shorts I had and some fuzzy socks.

I shook my hair around a little, using a diffuser to make it dry almost the whole way before leaving the bathroom.

When I walked into my room, he was sitting on the end of the bed, wearing a black zip-up sweater that was open and his boxers.

He turned his head towards me as I put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I put my lotion and other necessities back on my dresser and turn to him.

His smile was precious.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss, he surprisingly didn't have morning breath.

"What time is it?" I asked, laying down next to him.

He picked up the phone that was on the floor and showed me

9:17

I nodded my head and rested his hand on my leg, rubbing it a little.

"How are you feeling?" He asked gently, using his other hand to rub his eyes.

"I'm feeling okay." I said, sitting up against my headboard, winching a little when I tried to cross my legs.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly, hearing me be in pain.

"I'm fine, just a little sore," I assured him. I wasn't going to sit here and overly gas my pain, by it was more than just being sore.

He moved closer to me, planting another gentle kiss on my lips.

He liked like a puppy, his look was up and I was studying his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Baby, I'm fine, you're hungry?" I questioned, wanting to get past this awkward conversation.

He nodded his head, then asked me if I had any washcloths he could use. I got off the bed and walked him to the bathroom.

I handed him a towel and a washcloth, with a toothbrush. I showed him how to turn the shower on and he thanked me, closing the door.