6) Bachelor's Party

AN: Music for this chapter (on repeat): We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel,Groovejet by Sophie B. Ellis, Pretty Piece of Flesh by One Inch Punch, Delerium Silence by Paul Oakenfold, I'm a Slave 4 You by Britney Spears, Blue by La Tour, Boys by Britney Spears.

SIX

o

*We Didn't Start the Fire*

"Who's left?" Jack moved rapidly around the kitchen amongst the sea of people.

"We're still waiting on Kendall and Eric." Sydney smiled, from her perch upon the stool stealing a carrot from the relish tray he was trying to put away. "They are coming from the office. And the Petersons called; they are stuck in traffic but should be here in the next ten minutes. Everyone else is here."

"I still can't believe Kendall is coming with us to Las Vegas for my Bachelor Party." Vaughn laughed, stealing a bite off Sydney's carrot.

"Sin City, your Bachelor party, my Bachelorette Party, and my Dad's birthday. Mix in the CIA agents, the FSB security agents, the Swedish Royal family, your family, my family, and a couple of my Mom's former students-" She rattled out with a giggle and smile.

"And a partridge in a pear tree!" Vaughn crooned off key and made her laugh, kissing his lips. "We didn't start the fire!" He kept singing to her along with the song playing through the house on the surround sound, finding it appropriate for the group assembling.

"I think this is going to be our most interesting adventure yet." Sydney raised her eyebrow with a mischievous gleam. "You're not allowed to spy on us-"

"You're not allowed to spy on us!" Vaughn countered with a laugh.

"Why?" Sydney challenged with a narrowed brow half teasing, "Are you getting strippers?"

"No, I don't think so at least." He laughed seeing her reaction, "Eric is in charge of this, remember? He's my Best Man. I have no idea what he's planned. Why? Are you getting strippers?"

"No!" Sydney quickly added acting offended and then laughed, "At least I don't think so. Mom is the one planning our side of fun."

"Oh great." Vaughn rolled his eyes teasing, "That means you'll probably have half naked Polynesians or Swedes the size of the Incredible Hulk rubbing you down with hot oil somewhere."

"Vaughn!" She burst into laughter realizing how close he was to the truth. "You know my mother so well."

"Hey, sorry we're late." Weiss sighed, kissing Sydney, and then Katya on the cheek before zeroing in on Sophia in the corner of the kitchen helping Jack put things away and pinning her with a searing kiss and getting a whistle from Vaughn.

Kendall stood awkwardly in the doorway, taking in his surroundings and reveling in the fact that their real home looked exactly like the one in the film, or rather the other way around. The set designer had perfected it down to the tiniest detail. Dixon buzzed by him with a big smile, happy to be having a Guy's Weekend out for the first time in years and slapped him on the back as he came up behind.