10) Bundle Of Joys

AN: Music for this chapter (on repeat): J.S. Bach: Cello Suite No.1,1, by Yo-Yo Ma, In Trutina by Sarah BrightmanRing of Fire by Johnny Cash, The Beach Song by Hans Zimmer, Forever Young by Rod Stewart

TEN

o

"Hello?" Weiss dropped his bags the moment he was inside the enormous foyer of Alexander, leading the pack of people who'd just landed in St. Petersburg for the wedding.

Irina had sent the Imperial Jet to pick up everyone coming from Los Angeles since there were so many of them coming. Ben Devlin and his wife Karen, Dixon and his date Director Hayden Chase, Dr. Ryan Peterson and Ann, Weiss, Carrie and Marshall, Vicki Crane, Kendall and his date, Dr. Judy Barnett and a very special guest, Will Tippin.

Those who had never been to the palace before were awestruck as they stood behind Weiss with wide-eyes in absolute shock.

Director Chase had begun dating Dixon a little over a month ago and couldn't believe she was standing. First, in the home of Irina Derevko, someone she spent years trying to track down and arrest, and second, that this same person was in fact, the Imperial Tsar of all Russia. She was more than nervous and uncomfortable, her stomach a tight ball of nerves.

Judy Barnett was feeling the same awe about being in the Imperial Alexander Palace, the official residence of the Imperial Family of Russia. Being in this place was really bringing home the fact of who Irina and her family really were. She was less nervous when thinking about the woman who, a little more then a month ago had been wasted drunk with, and danced upon a bar. Judy smiled to herself with the thought of that night, that entire weekend. She had gone for a class reunion and instead hooked up with the Romanov women and their Bachelorette Party and in doing so, had hooked up with Paul Kendall.

The Petersons, Vicki and Will were frozen where they stood feeling as though they stepped into an alternate universe.

"Hello!" Sydney yelled back, running eagerly towards the group who had just arrived.

Jack and Vaughn following her having been with her in the kitchen helping to prepare dinner when they heard Weiss's voice that echoed off the marble interior on the security monitors in the kitchen.

"There's the bride-to-be!" Weiss grabbed her and swung her off her feet, twirling her around with a kiss. "Are you excited for Saturday? Nervous? Thinking about running like hell away from this guy?" He smiled widely and threw his arm around Vaughn.

"Not a chance." Sydney smiled, grabbing Vaughn's face and giving him a quick peck while everyone 'awed.'

"Director Chase, Judy." Jack smiled addressing the women and snickering on the inside remembering Judy as a Fem-bot. "I'm so glad you both could join us."

"Will!" Sydney looked around the group and saw her friend standing in the back, frozen in place. "Will!" She called out excitedly and lunged into his arms, knocking him back a step. "Oh my God, I haven't seen you in so long! Over a year! I'm so glad you could make it!"

 "Oh my God, I haven't seen you in so long! Over a year! I'm so glad you could make it!"