72) Happy Vibes

AN: Music for this chapter (on repeat): Good Life by One Republic, Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer from Gladiator Soundtrack, It's Not For Me To Say by Johnny Mathis, Never Grow Old by The Cranberries, Believe by Josh Groban, Away in a Manger by Jeff Victor, You've Got the Love by The Source ft. Candi Stanton, Nara by E.S. Posthumus, My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

SEVENTY-THREE

o

*Good Life*

When Christmas rolled around a couple of months later, Anya and Rurik made the announcement that they were engaged and planned on marrying in April, the two having been inseparable since the weekend in Vegas in August and succumbing to their mutual attraction. Mia announced her own engagement to her boyfriend of the last two years, Ilia in January with their own wedding plans being made for June. Life was moving full speed ahead in happiness for the family with mothers and daughters of three generations enthusiastically prepared for the two new weddings.

In July, everyone met in Los Angeles to celebrate Jack and Ria's birthdays. Ria had been in the city for the last three months filming her latest movie, and brought along her gorgeous co-star Ryan to her birthday dinner to meet the family and the couple made two stunning announcements that left them all in stunned awe and Julian paling considerably. First, was that they were getting married next month and second, they were expecting a baby of their own in March of next year…they'd just found out this morning in the best birthday present she could ever think of receiving.

"This is fabulous!" Anya squealed jumping up and hugging her cousin and then flashing her smile back at her own husband, Rurik. "It goes along perfectly with our own announcement…I'm pregnant, too!"

Whatever oxygen was left in the room was sucked out with the large gasp as Vaughn joined Julian in sitting heavily with a stunned thump on the sofa at learning he too was about to become a grandfather while Jack's eyes only bugged further at hearing he was going to be a great-grandfather times two.

"When are you due?" Ria squealed with a teary smile excited to be sharing this experience with her cousin as well.

"Well actually, it seems the tradition in this family continues with marking special occasions because we got pregnant on our honeymoon," Anya smiled with tears in her eyes over at her husband and then flashed to her grandmother, "And the babies are due on your birthday, Babushka…and Lara." She smiled at her little sister whose eyes widened considerably.

"Did you just say babies?" Lara asked with a gasp the question at the forefront of everyone's minds in that second.

"Yes, we're having twins…a boy and a girl." Anya smiled widely while everyone went crazy with excitement.

"Wait, wait, wait," Mia smiled holding her hand up with a teary-eyed smile, "As long as we're all sharing-"

"Oh god," Weiss sucked in a sharp breath with heart skipping a beat.

"I'm pregnant too." Mia smiled and Weiss fell instantly onto the couch on the other side of Julian taking up the space next to the other newly stunned grandfathers to be while his wife went crazy with tears of joy and more excited screams and bouncing took place. "And I'm due in the middle of February." She exclaimed excitedly while everyone roared with laughter and smiles hearing she was due around Jack and Irina's anniversary.