25) Irina's Prank

AN: At the end of this chapter, the third 'film' begins covering the time that Irina was in CIA custody and just after including what happened after Irina disappeared down the stairwell in Moscow. It will gloss over known scenes and information, but mostly give all new information and insight as we see things from Irina's POV, and Jack's and scenes that happened 'off screen' from the show. Generally, you're about to get a whole lot more information than was ever revealed in Season Two of ALIAS or in Absolution. All the things we 'wanted' to see and know and were denied! :) So strap in as we continue to learn more about this 'truth taking time!'

Music for this chapter (on repeat): The Godfather Waltz by Nino Rota and Henri Mancini from The Godfather Soundtrack, What Child is This? by David Lanz, Rock House Jail by Hans Zimmer from The Rock Soundtrack, Mother of a Mother by Michael Giacchino from the ALIAS Soundtrack, Rabat by Michael Giacchino from the ALIAS Soundtrack, Mother of a Mother by Michael Giacchino from the ALIAS Soundtrack

TWENTY-FIVE

o

The fingers and hand that softly covered her mouth bolted Sophia's eyes open startled and surprised to see her aunt standing over her with fingers to her lips telling her not to make a sound.

Slowly Irina removed her hand with a mischievous smile in her eyes and nodded towards Weiss sleeping soundly beside Sophia. She took Sophia's hand seeing the confusion in her niece's eyes at being awoken before the sun had even risen and led her to the hallway.

"Go back to sleep for awhile in the Spare Room down the hall, Sweetheart." Irina cupped her face with a smile, whispering. "I've got something planned for your fiancé."

Sophia immediately broke into a wide devious grin, knowing whatever was coming his way, was bound to be hilarious at his expense.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Can I help?"

"No Sweetheart, but thanks for the offer. I've got it all taken care of. I'll come wake you when it's time." Irina kissed Sophia's forehead and pushed her sleepy niece gently on her way.

When the door behind Sophia closed a few doors down, Irina walked to the banister and peered over the edge, signaling with her fingers to the men below it was safe to come up.

Irina leaned over the bed with a dangerous smile and kissed Weiss's cheek lightly trying not to laugh before, closing the massive curtains to block out the rising sun and leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Alias- Forever And Alwaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें