I

And there I go, to meet my best friend for dance practice. I had been walking for ten minutes in the busy streets of Seoul, South Korea. I'm not korean, I'm Brazilian but I moved here with my sister years and years ago. My korean is fairly good, I've been practicing. A LOT. I have long brown hair and green eyes, rather curvy but real nice. 

I got to the place and walked in, "MinJiii!" I get greeted by Mark.

"Hi, Mark

"Hi, Mark. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, how are you sunshine?" He asked, smiling brightly.

"I'm good too." I smiled. I then saw someone looking at us, rather disgusted. I stand straight and clear my throat, bowing to say hello. He just looked away. 

Rude much

Rude much.

"Oh, Minji this is lucas, he's here... to... what are you here for again?" Mark asked. The guy looked at Mark coldly.

"Practice?"  I asked.

"Nooo, to kill time." I looked at Mark questioning what he just meant. "He's bored."

"Ahhhh, is that so?" I breathed out.

"SO!" Mark clapped his hands making me jump. "Let's start!" I nodded. He started playing the song, and I started dancing the choreography Mark and I put together.

After practice mark and I were exausted. "I'm too hot."

"Me too."

"Yah, Minji, what would u say, if we go eat ramen?" Mark asked.

"Yesss, I'm in!" I cheered.

"Hey, lucas wanna join?" Lucas just stood up and left. There's something strange about that guy. Mysterious yet very expressive. I shrugged it off. "Let's go eat rammenn!" I cheered again.

"Yessss!" Mark cheered!

We got to the convenience store and bought ramen, once we had paid we left and walked to Mark's place. The door opens and I get greeted by two smiling faces, his roommates. "MinJi!" Haechan cheered, he walked up to me and hugged me.

 "MinJi!" Haechan cheered, he walked up to me and hugged me

"Hi, Haechan! Hi jungwoo!" I smiled.

"Hi!" He smiled back. I realized there was someone missing... I'll ask later.

Mark and I put water in the ramen and ate it. Never gets old, a good ramen with a good friend.

"So when is it official?" I looked at jongwoo confused.

"What is?" I asked

"What is?" I asked.

"Your relationship!" He said, as if it was normal. I choked on a noodle. I coughed, a lot!

"What?" I looked at Mark and he was... Blushing? "Noo, no, you got the wrong idea!"

"We do? You do know eating ramen together is supposed to be like the korean version of Netflix and chill, right?" I stood up.

"Excuse me, I have to leave." I grabbed my things and left.

I was walking, thinking what the actual heck?
I went to my sisters place to pay visit. I rang the doorbell and her husband opened. "Isabelle! What a surprise." He smiled, hugging me.

"KangJoon we've been through this, Minji." He chuckled.

"Very true, my mistake I'm sorry." He smiled. "Glad you came your sister was about to call you."

"Me?" I asked. I walked inside. I greeted my sister with a hug. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Ah, yes. I need you to do me a huge favor." I looked at her scared from what it was. "KangJoon has to go on a business trip, since we work together, I have to go with him."

"You're taking JinWoo with you right?" I asked, referring to my 1year old nephew, on my lap.

"We can't." She looked sad. I sighed.

"How long are you going?" I asked.

"1 to 2-" she started.

"Weeks? Ohh that's fine." I interrupted her.

"Months." I gasped.

"MONTHS?" I asked. "I'm a 20 year old girl I have a job you expect me to take care of a baby for 2 months? Can't you just not go?"

"Our company is in our hand right now we are struggling." She said. "I really don't want it either, but we will lose our job." I sighed.

"When are you going?" I asked.

"Tomorrow..." KangJoon said. I just looked away.

"We tried different people but they don't do it, you're our last hope." My sister sighed.

"Fine. Just because I love my nephew. BUT I expect a reward!" I said.

"Thank you Thank you so much." They hugged me. I'm not ready to become my nephew's mom for two months.