XXXI

We start filming today and they were doing my make up. This Music video will go up the day Lucas's comeback era ends. I'm excited. They did my hair. And gave me my first outfit. It's the outfit we are dancing in. Both in white.

We got on set, the music started and we danced

We got on set, the music started and we danced. First few second in someone screamed. "CUT! Isabella, can you loosen up? Be sexier! As if you are going crazy for Jay!" I nod. "RESTART!" The music started over. I loosened up. Dancing with someone doesn't mean you are cheating. I snapped back to reality and danced the choreo I learned, sexier.

After recording that part Jay and I were out of breath. "Wow." He said . I just smiled and left. I had to put my other outfit on and they tied up my hair. For the next scene I was supposed to act like I saw him from across the room at a party.

 For the next scene I was supposed to act like I saw him from across the room at a party

"This dress screams Brasil!" The stylist said. "You look so good."

"Thank you." I walked on set. Jay looked up at me.

"Uhhhhuuuu gurl you looking good!" He called. I giggled. Jay has been a really nice dude. He has become like a brother to me in a short amount of time. The music started again and I just moved my brazilian body. We were dancing along with other people on set, making it look like an actual party.

For the last shot with me they put my in a bodysuit and wavey hair. The bodysuit was red and lace. My make up was a little natural.

"Ok for this shot we want Isabella to be clingy

"Ok for this shot we want Isabella to be clingy. We want you to hold him. Wrap your arms around him, let him wrap his arms around you. Go crazy!" The director said. I nod my head. The set had a bed, little lights. It was romantic. Jay was going to be shirtless and wear his denim jeans. When the cameras were rolling I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He turned around and wrapped his around my waist. I ran my hand through his hair. "Ok cut!" The director came to us. "Good job Isabella! This music video will look amazing."

"It was nice having you in this MV. Once it drops we will perform together." Jay smiled.

"Perform?" I asked. What?

"Yes you're going to be my dancer at the comeback." I choked.

"Really?" I asked. What?

"Yes. You didn't know? Wait are you excited or mad?" He asked.

"I'm excited. Wow I didn't know!" I said. I'm gonna dance on stage. Junseo came up to me. "I'm gonna dance on stage?"

"Oh you know it already. Yess." Junseo smiled. "They really liked the way you dance. They asked and I said yes. Is it ok?"

"Yess of course." I cheered. Junseo drove me home and I laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

Lucas hasn't texted me! Is he ok? Does he think about me? Is he eating well? What will he think of the music video? He will be happy for me! I've come a long way. So has he. We are living our best lives.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up and my phone was blowing up. The music video got released today. I grabbed my phone and watched it. Wow! That's sexy! It's me! I'm so cool! I stood up and ate lunch. As I was eating I hear my apartment door open. I looked behind me. I stood up and jumped into his arms.

"Baby! I missed you so much! Please don't leave like that again!" I said. I then realized he didn't hug or kiss back. Oh no. "What's wrong baby?" He just sat on the table and started eating too. I sat down and finished my breakfast. Is he mad? "Are you gonna talk?" He stood up and went to the fridge. Fine I can play that game! I stood up and walked to him closing the fridge and standing infront of him. "You're in my house! Talk to me!" I demanded.

"For what? Do I have to tell you that I don't like what you did? Being all clingy around him showing that to the world? Touching him more than you have ever touched me? Barely having clothes on while you grind on him? Do I have to tell you all that? Isn't it obvious?!" He blurted out.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how lonely I felt? How bored I was? How much it hurt when you said you can only hang around famous people? Why do you think I did this? I love dancing! I wasn't going to reject something that could bring me something else. Did you even call? Ever?! You don't even have time to say Hi! Good morning! How are you? Well I'm fucking fine! Was it hard to take 10 seconds of your day for that? You could send me those texts while taking a shit but at least say something!" He just looked at me mad. He then chuckled sarcastically.

"From now on! Do whatever you want!" He said walking away, into the living room.

I went to my room and got dressed. I have a shoot today. I got a text from junseo saying he was in front of my apartment. I walked out the door and into the car. "Can you believe this? He came home and won't talk to me! He's being such an ass."

"Good afternoon dear." Junseo said.