IX

He pulled my sock revealing my ankles. "What is this?" He was shocked. I looked at my ankle. The scar on my ankle. "Minji!" He said harshly. I put my sock back on. "Talk to me."

"I'm not ready to talk about it." I breath out. He sighed. "I'm sorry." He stood up. Picking me up bridal way. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He walked into the bathroom. I looked at him confused.

"Can you stand?" He asked. He put me down and I stood still. "I'll bring you a shirt of mine so you can shower." He left the bathroom. Why is he like this? He came back and put his shirt on the counter. He left so I could shower.

After showering I put his shirt on as he said. It was huge. He walked in. "Wow." I looked at him. He cleared his throat. "Never realized how cool that shirt is." He scratched the back of his neck. "I found some stuff." I looked at him confused. He came up to me, picking me up and putting me on the counter. He grabbed some ice and rested it on my ankle. He then saw my other ankle. "You have scars on both?" I kept quiet. "Wow I really want to know what happened." He whispered. After my ankle wasn't as swollen anymore he wrapped a bandage around it. I was looking at him. He's showing a different side of himself. He looked up and our eyes met. He stood up and rest a hand on the counter on each side of my waist. I stopped breathing yet again. My heart was racing. Who am I? He came closer and closer. "You do have pimples under all that make up." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, not the moment

"Ok, not the moment." He laughed. His smile. He turned telling me to get on his back. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as He grabs my thighs and walks into his room. He sat on his bed and I let go. "Take some rest. I'll be on the couch if you need me." I nod my head. He left the room. I don't want to have the nightmares, I'm too scared to be alone. I stood up and hopped to the living room. He looked at me. "Do you need something?" He asked.

"You." I said.

"What?" He was shocked.

"I'm scared, I don't want to be alone." I said. He gulped.

"I'll come but I need to shower first." I nod my head. I laid on the bed and took my phone. Rafael texted me.

Where are you? Are you ok?

Me
I'm at a friends place. Don't worry! Goodnight.

I put the phone down and heard a door open. Lucas walked out with only a towel. He smirked. "Like what you see?" He joked.

"I've seen better." I said. He chuckled. He put his pijamas on and laid down next to me.

"Go to sleep. You're safe. No need to be scared." He said. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with Lucas shaking me. "Wake up." He looked stressed. "Put clothes on." He handed me a backpack. My backpack. "I told lisa to go get you some clothes."

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked still half asleep.

"My parents are coming over for the weekend. You're my girlfriend." I sat up.

"I'm what?" I asked.

"Don't ask. Just play along." He said. I looked at him. "Be my girlfriend, for the weekend."

"Why?" I asked.

"Thank you." The bell rang he jumped. "They're here."

"Aren't you going to open?" I asked.

"Get ready. Come out when you're ready." He said leaving. I sighed. My make up was in the backpack and some clothes. My hair was curly. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Obviously Lisa couldn't put up a casual outfit

Obviously Lisa couldn't put up a casual outfit. I just shrugged and breathed slowly. Why am I nervous? I walked out of the bathroom and into the room. Lucas was there. "There you are. Remember, you are kind to me. I'm Your everything. You love me." He said.

"I wanna throw up." I said. He rolled his eyes and held my hand.

"Smile." He said while walking to the living room. His parents looked at me and smiled.

"Oh she's western? Not asian?" His father I assume asked. They speak English.

"She's beautiful." His mother said. I smiled and bowed thanking her. "Where are you from?"

"Brasil." I smiled at her.

"Let's go for a walk dear." She said. I looked at Lucas.

"Uh mother, are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I want to talk to her." She said.

"Should I be worried?" He asked looking at his father. He just shrugged. I grabbed my purse and we walked out.

She held onto my arm for support. "How old are you?"

"I'm 21." I smiled. She is so sweet.

"So young. YukHei's father and I started dating at the same age." She smiled.

"YukHei?" I asked.

"My son." She said.

"His name is YukHei? I thought it was Lucas."

"Yes, Wong Yuk Hei, we are Chinese so he decided Lucas is easier to pronounce." She explained.

"You don't look chinese." I said softly.

"I'm thai." She smiled. I smiled back. "What do you like about my son?"

"He's really caring. He can be cold sometimes but he's really soft other times. He helps me A lot with my issues. I feel safe when he's around." I said. That was unusually natural.

"Issues?" She asked.

"I suffer from sleep paralysis. Since I was a kid. Because of a trauma." I said.

"Oh no, what kind of trauma?" She asked worried.

"I got kidnapped as a kid."