XXXIV

I was getting ready and Lucas wasn't with me. Tonight we were attending an award show here in korea. A lot of artist are performing tonight too. Including NCT and Jay park with me as his dancer. I was beyond nervous. I had a make up artist doing my make up and someone else doing my hair. They gave me the dress. I was walking the red carpet with Jay, which made me uncomfortable. More people will ship us and it makes me nervous. They got done making me pretty and I checked.

 They got done making me pretty and I checked

Wow who is she? I was shocked. Junseo came. He stopped everything. "Isabella, you look bella." I rolled my eyes and laughed. He stood up straight. "Anyways let's go pick up Jay and I'll drive you there." I stopped him.

"Junseo! I'm really nervous." I said. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. You'll be fine. It's nothing too bad. They just take pictures and then you perform." I looked down. "You'll be fine. If you need me call me." I nod my head yes. We got to the car and picked Jay up, driving to the event. Jay got out of the car and there were screams. He turned to me and offered his hand. I got out of the car and heard more screams. I bowed to them saying hi. We walked to the cameras and just stood there. I started thinking a lot about what could happen tonight. Jay put a hand on my back.

"You ok?" I nod my head. He guided me to the inside.

"Aren't I going to be backstage like the other dancers?" I asked.

"Nope, you're staying with me. We are friends after all." I smiled. He guided me to our seats and we sat down waiting for the show to start. The show began and the performances started. I looked at all the stars sitting around. Then I saw Lucas. He looked at me. He smiled. I smiled back. Jay called me. I look at him. We should go get ready. I nod my head and we walked off. I was in the dressing room. Everyone was stressed they gave me the outfit and I put it on.

They then pushed me out of the door and unto Jay

They then pushed me out of the door and unto Jay. "Let's go." He was nervous. We walked on stage and waited until the song started. I breath in slowly and back out. (Obviously) the song started and I just focused on the music.

After the performance we went backstage. I passed NCT they all hugged me. "Minji, I missed you." Heachan said, hugging me tightly.

"It's weird not having you around anymore." Mark said, scratching the back of his neck. I smiled.

"Are you eating well?" I asked. He smiled and nod his head, yes. I smiled and hugged him.

"Ok guys, 50 seconds." Staff called. I showed them all a thumbs up. I felt a hand on my waist. I turned my head to see who it was and he kissed me. Lucas. He left to go on stage and winked. I blushed.

"Are you guys a thing?" Jay asked.

"Huh? Uhhh... well."

"It's ok. Chill." He laughed. "I'm in a secret relationship too. Just maybe you should keep it on the low. You might get caught." I nod my head. "You did great. Thank you."

"Thank you Jay. I love working with you." I smiled. He smiled and left to the dressing room. I stayed backstage to watch the guys perform. They are amazing.

The award show was almost over. Lucas was always looking at me from his seat. I blushed. I look at him and he stands up, moving his head. I got the message and walked behind him but further so no one would notice. I looked around. "Lucas?" I got pulled around the corner. He pressed me against the wall. I smiled.

"You did really well. I hope the dancing with him is over tho." He said. I nod my head.

"Promotion is over. No more dancing with Jay Park."  He smiled. "I loved your performance. You look sexy on stage."

"Only on- excuse you I am sexy! Even just breathing I do it sexily." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why am I surprised?" I asked. He smiled and kissed me.

"I'll go first so no one suspects." He winked, kissed me again and left. I smiled. My smiled faded quickly as I lay my eyes on a woman.

Her hair pitch black, long. Tan skin. The place we were dark and scary. "Come with me."

I felt light headed, my breath stopping. I'm terrified. I passed out.

I woke up in the hospital. Junseo stood up so fast. "Are you ok?" He looked at me worried, grabbing my hand. "Ya don't scare me like this!"

"Sorry, I'm ok." I sat up. Lucas came in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, resting a hand on my head.

"I'm ok." I smiled a little.

"There's something you need to know tho." Junseo said. "I told you to be careful." I looked at Lucas confused.

"We got caught. We are everywhere! Everyone is talking about us." I frowned.

"I think I'm gonna faint again."

————————
Hiiiiii, sorry for updating so late but I'm running out of ideas. I'll try my best💪🏽