VII

I got to the airport and walked in immediately looking for a curly haired mother. I got a text.

Where are you?
Lucas

Since when does he have my number. "Isabella!" I put my phone in my pocket and ran to my mom. I hugged her. "Aww my girl. My beautiful girl. You have grown so much."

"Hi mom. I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too baby." She laughed. "Aww you brought Jin." She took him. "He's so cute. Hi, baby you've grown so much." I smiled. Jin was born in Brasil since my sister was there to visit my family. Behind my mom I see my dad. I said hi coldly. He was sad but I am marked for life. "Why did you bring Jin?"

"KangJoon and Joana are on a business trip." I said. "But it's good you came. Because I have to work and I can't because of him."

"Oh no we have to babysit him?" She said sarcastically.

"Please." I laughed. "How long are you staying?"

"6 months. We don't work anymore so why not be close to our daughters?" She smiled.

"True where is Rafael?" I asked, wondering where my older brother was. My mom looked around.

"He was behind us." She said.

"Bella!" I hear from a distance. I looked to my right and there he was walking like an idiot with all the suitcases. I laughed and ran into his arms. "Who is she? You are so old." He said.

"I'm only 21

"I'm only 21." I giggled. He laughed.

"I know you look beautiful."

"Ok let's go." I drove them to my sister's place. "You can stay here. Maybe for today you should rest. It has been a long flight." My parents nod.

"What about me?" Rafael asked.

"You stay at my place, duhh!" I said. I showed my parents around and left with Rafael. Jin stayed with them. We got to my place and I helped Rafael unpack. "So you're also staying for 6 months?"

"I don't know yet. I quit my job to come here so I'll see." He shrugged.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"To come visit you idiot. I felt like I had to come. I felt like something was happening." I looked down. "Something was happening wasn't it?"

"I keep having the nightmares followed by sleep paralysis. But lately I've even had random flashbacks." I said. He hugged me.

"It's ok. I'm here now." I feel so relaxed now that my closest friend is here.

"You can rest I'm going to work sooner so I can talk to my boss." I said. Rafael stood up.

"I'm coming with you." He smiled.

"Aren't you tired? You'll get bored." I said.

"No I slept the whole flight and I am currently writing my new book so I can just write while I wait." I shrugged

"ok then let's go." I said. He grabbed his Laptop and followed me. We walked to work.

Lucas P.O.V

"Can you clean this please?." Lisa said. I sighed and cleaned it. I don't like her at all. She's too kind she seems fake, that's how kind she is. I hear the door open, i looked up. I see Minji with a guy. A western guy. Man bun, beard, blue eyes nice smile. "Oh it's Rafael." Lisa said.

"Rafael?" I said. The name sounds fancy. RafaEL. She walked up to him and greeted him. I looked at Minji, she's smiling really bright. She looked at me, our eyes met. I looked away and kept cleaning. I see Minji pass by and go to the Boss's office. Lisa came back. "Who is he?" I asked. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why do you wanna know Lucas?" She grinned. I rolled my eyes. Minji walked back out with her apron.

"You look good today." I told Lisa. She looked at me confused. "You always do. Do wanna go out to eat?" I asked.

"Excuse me love birds, I'm just gonna make a quick americano for my brother." Minji said. Borther? I look at Lisa wide eyed. Lisa started laughing. Minji walked up to him.

"So? What are we eating?" Lisa asked. I pushed her away. She just burst out laughing. Minji came back. I glared at Lisa.

"What's so funny?" Minji asked.

"Lucas." Lisa said bursting out laughing.

"Lucas?" She repeated. I just looked at her and shrugged. "Lisa? Could you go get cups before you leave please?" She nod her head and went to the basement.

"So your brother..." I breathed out. "How old is he?" Minji just looked at me and smiled. She put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's none of your business." She said.