V

It was night time again and I was at work, stuck with the heartless jerk. I don't have energy today. After only sleeping for four hours. I was about to make a drink when I noticed we barely have cups. I looked at Lucas. "Can You please go to the basement and get some more cups?" Please say yes. Lisa must've forgotten, cause she knows I can't go to the basement.

"You go. I'll take care of the orders." What?

"Lucas! Please." I breathed out.

"Go ahead." I started becoming really nervous. I walked to the door and opened it. My heart started racing. I walked down the stairs. I got the cups and was about to go back up as I hear the door close. I started panicking.

Flashback
Come with me. Trust me.

My legs give up on me and I fall. I started gasping for air. I'm lost. "I'm scared. Don't hurt me. Please... please." I breathed out, crying. My hands on my head, pulling my hair. I'm screwed. "save me. Help me. Please."

After a while the door opened upstairs But I can't move I'm shaking I can't do anything. I'm just crying. "Minji? Are you ok?" Lucas called.

"Help me." I breathed out.

"I know you're there!" I heard him walking down some stairs and stopping. "Minji?" I couldn't speak properly. He saw I was shaking and ran up to me. He picked me up and walked upstairs. He put me down on one of the chairs and stayed on his knees. "It's ok. You're safe." He hesitantly put his hand on my shoulder. "Stop crying. It's ok." I looked up at him.

 "It's ok

"It's ok." He said. I felt myself relaxing.

Lucas's P.O.V

Minji looked tired so I figured i better not get too much on her nerves. "Go ahead." I said. She looked stressed, scared and tired. I just shrugged it off. I'm just glad I'm not going. I'm scared of basements, but noone knows that. People kept ordering drink and I was using the last cups. It was time to start cleaning up and she still wasn't there. I closed the doors and went to the door that leads to the basement. A shiver goes down my spine.

"Minji, Are you ok?" I know she there, she better not scare me. "I know you're there." I went down some stairs and peeked. I just hear breathing. "Minji?" She's on the floor holding her legs shaking. I ran up to her. She was crying and shaking soo much. I just picked her up and walked upstairs. I'm not going to try to relax her in a basement. I put her on a chair and kneeled down. "It's ok. You're safe." I said, trying to help. I hesitate but put my hand on her shoulder. "Stop crying, it's ok." She looked up. She looks exhausted, lost, scared. "It's ok." She looked me in the eyes. I looked into her glazed green eyes. Do I hug her? Or do I just wait?

"Thank you." She breathed out. I gave her a reassuring look.

"Let's clean and leave, so you can rest." I said. She nod her head and stood up but fell right after. I held her so she wouldn't fall. My arm was around her waist. Her little hands on my chest. "Are you ok?" I asked. She pushed me away.

"Yes. Let's clean." She said. Did she just get nervous? I chuckled to myself. We went back to work.

Minji's P.O.V

We were cleaning and getting ready to leave. I shut the lights and locked the doors. Lucas started walking away. "Lucas?" I called. He looked back.

"Yeh?" He called.

"Can you join me?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm scared to walk alone at night." I said. He kept quiet for a second. I thought he was gonna leave as always, but he actually came. He kept quiet. "We have to go get the baby first." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Lisa's place. She lives on my street." He nod his head yes. We were quiet all the time. I was uncomfortable again. I just looked straight forward. We got to lisa's place and all the lights were turned off. I called her. "No answer. It's late so if she's sleeping I pick Jin up tomorrow." Lucas and I started walking to my place. Suddenly out of nowhere a woman turns the corner with long black hair.

Flashback
Come with me.

I turned my back to her and yelped. I was facing Lucas's chest. He held me by my shoulders and bowed down a little so he was facing me. "What's wrong? Nothing happened... you're fine. Let's get you home." He said.

We got to my place and we were standing at my front door. "Thank you so much." I said quietly. He nod his head.

"Go inside." He said. I turned my back and opened the door.

I turned back to him. "Can you please stay over?" I blurted out. He looked at me shocked.

"Stay over? Spend the night?" I nod.

"I don't think I can be alone right now." I breathed out.

"Fine. I can stay." He said. Walking in. I've never had a guy spend the night.

"You can have my bed." I said.

"Oh we're not sharing the bed?"

"No?"

"Then you go to your bed. You really need a goodnight sleep. I won't leave." He said. I smiled and went to bed.