IV

"Once He's asleep you should be fine." I said.

"Ok but still pay attention to your phone so that when I call you, you can pick up." Lisa said.

"Will do. Ok have fun you two." I waved at Jin and he waved back. I'm so lucky he's a peaceful baby. "Bye baby." They left, so I put my apron on. I turn to the door and Lucas was standing there. I jumped slightly. I took an apron and threw it at him. "Put this on." He just looked at me. Wow he's making me mad. Why does he not talk to me but just stares? Ugh i hate that.

I went to the front and started taking orders. Lucas started cleaning what was clean... so I made the drinks and what so ever myself. He stopped and looked at me. I sighed. It's ok Minji. You've done all this yourself before.

It was 9pm and I started closing the doors so noone comes in. Lucas looked at me confused. "So people don't walk in." He looked away. I'm going crazy. why is helping him harder than being a mom? I took something to wipe the table and threw it at him. "You're getting paid, do something!" I'm not here to play nor babysit. He smirked and let out a chuckle. Is he laughing at me? I might lose it today. He was cleaning really slowly. I sighed. "I have to go pick up my nephew do you mind doing this faster?" I asked. He just looked at me and sat down. "What a asshole." I breathed out, taking the wipe away from his hand.

"What?" Did he just speak? He can talk? "Obviously I can talk you idiot." Did I say that out loud. Wait idiot?

"Don't talk to me like that." I said. Where is all this badass vibe coming from?

"Or what?" He asked. I laughed out of anger and started cleaning.

"I didn't sing up for this! You did, so do what you have to do and I will too." I said. I'm patient but right now. I'm not ok. He chuckled, he was angry but amused at the same time.

I was just angry

I was just angry. I cleaned the floor, but he walked over the freshly wiped floor. I threw it all on the floor. "YAH! If you don't do shit then leave! Just leave!" He went to the back and actually left. I just sat down and put my head in my hands. "Why did I agree? I want quit so bad right now!" I stood back up clearing my throat and breathing slowly. I cleaned the rest and shut the light and locked the doors.

I started walking to Lisa's place. I rang the doorbell and she opened. I took Jin who was fast asleep and left. I got home, put Jin down on his bed and went to my bed. I shut the lights and fell asleep almost instantly.

Come with me. Come. You will be fine. I will take care of you. Trust me.

I woke up, gasping for air. I couldn't move or speak. Sleep paralysis. I was crying. Not again. Not the nightmares.

After a few minutes I was able to move again. I sat up but couldn't stop crying. I looked at my ankles. I'll be fine. Jin started crying. I took him to my bed and he fell back asleep, on the other hand me. I couldn't sleep anymore. I'm terrified.

Since I couldn't fall asleep, I cooked a big breakfast. I ate some and packed the rest. I'm going to pass by the guys' place. I took Jin and took the bus there. I opened the door and walked in since they trust me that much and gave me the code. I put the plates on the table and then went to wake them up with Jin. I put Jin on top of Jungwoo. "Big brother JunWoo, wake up." I said in a baby voice, moving Jin's hands. Jungwoo stretched and opened his eyes.

"Aww who is that?" He immediately woke up. "Hi baby."

"Wake up, breakfast is ready." I smiled. I went to taeyong's room. And did the same. Then Haechan and Mark. I put Jin next to Mark and said the same. Jin was bubbly and moved his tiny hands around. But as he did he accidentally punched Mark in the eye. "Oh are you ok?" I asked, laughing out loud.

"Yeh yeh keep laughing." He said smiling.

"Oh it's swollen let him punch you in the other." He fake laughed, and started tickling me out of nowhere. I laughed soo hard, I couldn't breathe.

"Uhh you coming?" Taeyong came in asking. Mark and I sat up straight.

"Yeh, we're coming." I smiled. I stood up and Mark followed me with Jin in his hands. We sat down and I watched them eat.

"When did you make all this?" Jungwoo asked.

"This morning." I smiled. Mark looked at me, worried. He knows about my sleep paralysis and nightmares. I just gave him a reassuring smile.