XXV

I got to school and made myself some coffee. Someone walked in. Jaehyun. I smiled slightly but he ignored me. I just drank the coffee remembering what happened. Jisoo walked in, "Good morning!" She sang. I smiled at her. She looked at the space between Jaehyun and I. "Did something happen?" I stood up.

"I'm going to class. See you hun." I kissed her cheek and left. I got to my classroom and opened some windows and the students started walking in one by one slowly. "Good morning." I smiled.

"Someone is in a good mood." JunHo pointed out. I just giggled.

"Is it a boyfriend?"

"Or a girlfriend?"

"Are you engaged?"

"Finally getting married?"

"Ok, grab your stuff." I couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh she's not denying it."

"Stop." I giggled. Someone knocked at the door and walked in. Jaehyun. I sighed.

"I need to talk to you! Right now."

"MR. Jung is maybe her boyfriend." Someone whispered. I turned to them.

"No." I was serious. "I'm working Jaehyun. Leave."

"We need to talk." He repeated.

"No we don't." I said. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. He started dragging me out.

Come with me.

Flashbacks. I curled up and hugged my legs on the floor. He gives me flashbacks. The terrible flashbacks. I started crying.

"Please don't." I whispered. "I was wrong. I'm sorry." I saw a student stand up and push Jaehyun away. Another student came up to me and pet my back.

"Mr. Jung I really think it's best if you leave." Junho said. Jaehyun left and slammed the door. The student petting my back started comforting me.

"It's ok Ms. Isabella." She whispered. After I calmed down I sat on my desk. Some students got me a cup of water.

"Are you ok?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. I just had a flashback." I breathed out.

"What was it about?"

"What kind of flashback?"

"We deserve to know." I breathed out. The bell rang.

"See you tomorrow. Thank you guys a lot." They opened the door.

"Who's that?" They asked. I looked at the door. Lucas. I smiled.

"Oh it's him." Someone whispered. He came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"That's not fair." Junho said.

"Goodbye kids! See you tomorrow." I called. They left.

"How are you?" Lucas asked.

"I'm good." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you sure? Why are you hugging me?" He asked. He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face into his chest. "Something happened."

"Flashback." I breathed out. He sighed.

"It's ok. Let's go." He took my purse and we walked out. We got to the car. "You have dance practice tonight."

"I know."

"I'll take you." He said. We got to the place and walked in. Mark saw me and hugged me tightly.

"Minji. Sweetheart, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good how are you? It's been a while." I smiled. Lucas came.

"You still hang out with him?" Mark asked.

"I'd be happy if you'd be nicer to him, please." I said.

"Why would I?" He asked.

"Cause we are dating." Lucas said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Mark looked shocked. Lucas got what he wanted and left.

"What?" Mark asked.

"He's an awesome person. Get to know him. You'll get along well. Give him a chance, please." I begged. He just chuckled sarcastically. "Please, Markeuuuuu."

"Whatever, I won't have to deal with all this soon." He said.

"Why?" I asked. Where is he going?

"We are about to debut." He said. I gasped.

"Finally. You are going to be a star." I cheered. A smiled creeped into his lips. "That's amazing." They have been trainees for years.

"Yeh, but they want more people. They want to keep joining people to our group." He said. "For now we will start with, Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun and I."

"Jaehyun?" I asked. Then he walked in. Jaehyun. I sighed. Lucas came immediately to me.

"You know him?" Mark asked.

"Long story." I said. Jaehyun came up to me.

"How are you?" He asked, smiling. I just ignored.

"Anyways, minji are you coming?" Jennie asked. I walked to them and we practiced. Dancing multiple songs. Then the boys practiced their new song.

"That was amazing." I cheered. Jaehyun came to me.

"Can we talk? Please." He looked serious and calm. Lucas pulled me behind him. I rest a hand on his shoulder.

"Make it good." I said. We walked outside.

"I'm sorry. I just started liking you a lot. You are different. I just thought I cannot let her go, so I became kind of obsessed. I'm sorry." He said. I nod my head at nothing. "Can I see your wrist? Did I hurt you?" I looked at him confused.

"You cried after I grabbed your wrist earlier." He said.

"Oh, no. I had a flashback from when I got kidnap-" i stopped. Why the hell did that come out so naturally? He looked at me shocked.

"You got kidnapped?" I kept quiet. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's ok don't worry really." I said. I'm so dumb.

"I hope you're ok. I also hope we can remain friends. I will quit my job as a teacher once I debut. Let's keep contact." He said. I smiled. This is so much better. He smiled back.