XXXV

"What do you mean we are everywhere?" I asked.

"Someone snapped pictures of us backstage. Thank God not when we kissed. But they are suspicious about either you and Mark, because there's pictures of you hugging and you and I." I sighed. "Also when we were sitting and looking at each other."

"Can they not? Why do people desperately wanna know your private life." I asked. The doctor walked in.

"Ok, Isabel- how do I call you? Isabella, Isabelle or Minji. This is too confusing." He said.

"What ever works for you." I smiled.

"Ok then, Minji. So do you remember what happened?" He asked.

"Uh yes. I just saw someone who reminded me of the scariest moment in my life."

"And that would be?" He asked, lowering his glasses.

"I got kidnapped as a child, by a woman. She kept me in a basement. Yesterday I was in the corridors of the arena and they looked spooky. A woman who reminded me of the same woman years ago passed by and I panicked."

"So a panic attack. I see. You wouldn't react but your heart was beating obnoxiously fast." I nod my head. "You have to be careful. In those cases people get medicine, or a service dog, or both. What I'm getting out of this, is you can't be alone. I would maybe say a service dog?" I looked up at Lucas. "Are you allergic?"

"No." I said.

"Then maybe consider it. They help sometimes the most." He said, writing something down. "Great, so you can leave. I give you this paper, with the address where you could get a service dog. I hope you stay well. I'm leaving first." He smiled and left. I sighed. I stood up and my head was turning I sat back down. Lucas walked to me. I shook my head and closed my eyes and stood back up. I got ready and left the room. Once we got to the doors we see paparazzi everywhere. I push Lucas.

"Go to the back door, I'll drive there and pick you up there." Junseo said. Lucas was confused. Junseo walked in front of me and pushed everyone away.

"Isabella! Are you dating Lucas?"

"What about Mark from NCT?"

"What happened?"

"Are you sick?"

People everywhere pushing and screaming. I felt dizzy again. "Manager!" I called. He didn't hear me. "MANAGER!" Junseo looked back. I told him to wait. I was bowing down. I need a second. Some people became quiet. Junseo sighed and picked me up bridal way. He got to the car and put me down. We drove off.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I got dizzy again." I sighed. He stopped the car and Lucas got in.

"Why would you push me? That was brutal." He whined.

"I'm so sorry." I said weakly.

"Oh no, don't." I put my hand to the back and he held it. "I'm worried."

"It's ok." We got to my apartment and there were more paparazzi. I'm not dealing with this. Lucas leaves the car and I get off too. He was hiding his face with sunglasses, a mask and a hoodie. I took his hand and walked inside ignoring everyone. Once inside I immediately wrap my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, I buried my face onto his chest. "Do you wanna lay down?" I looked up.

"I just don't want you to leave." I mumbled. I wanna hold him for as long as I can.

"Ahhh why are you like this? You're making me blush." He pushed me away. I pouted. He chuckled and pulled me back to him, dragging me by my arm. I bumped onto his chest. "I won't leave." He whispered into my hair. I pulled away.

"I'm gonna order some food." I said. He threw his fist in the air.

"FOOOOOD!" He yelled. I laughed.

After our food arrived we sat down on the sofa eating. "There's really nothing I don't like in Korea!" Lucas said with his mouth full. I just smiled at him. "Why are you looking at me like that? Am I dirty?" The doorbell rang I looked at the door confused. Lucas stood up and opened. One person walked in followed by another and another. By the end of all this I had all 18 members of NCT in my tiny living room.

They greeted me and asked how I was feeling

"I hope this is not overwhelming!" Taeyong said. I smiled.

"No, there's just not much space, for all of you." I giggled. Mark sat next to me.

"So we are dating." He said. I looked at him playfully. "I didn't say it." He threw his hands up in defense.

"We both are dating her." Lucas said. They are really close now which makes me happy.

"But she could have dated me." Jaehyun said. I looked at him. "Is it still weird?" I just laughed.

"Or me." Haechan said.

"Haechan! Are you confessing something?" Winwin said. Haechan laughed and shook his head.

"I see her as my older sister. I'm not comfortable hearing you guys say that." Jisung, the youngest (16y/o) said. Jeamin nod his head and pushed Haechan to Australia. I think my apartment might burn down with all of them here.