XXXXIV

Isabelle's (Minji's) POV

Days have passed and it's time for Lucas to leave. Sky and I accompanied him to the airport. The other guys saw me and greeted. I hugged everyone and we talked, fans surrounding us. The manager came up to us. "Ok, it's time to go." Lucas turned to me. Don't leave. I really don't want to be without you. Tears started forming in my eyes. Get your crap together! It's just a week. Lucas hugged me, fans awwed. He then kissed me and the fans went wild.

"I'll be back soon. I'll call you everyday." He called while leaving. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Don't be sad. I'll be back baby." He kept walking backwards until he couldn't see me anymore. Once he left I sighed and the fans had gone quiet. Sky bumped my hip cause he's getting bigger and bigger each day. I looked down at him and wiped my tears. I started walking.

"Hold up, can I have a picture?" Someone asked. I turned around. Why not? Might as well keep myself busy. I nod my head and she took a picture and then it turned into a meet and greet. Everyone was so nice.

"I have to go now. It was nice meeting you. Get home safely." I called getting into a taxi. They waved and I went home. Once home I took the harness off of sky. "I'm home." I called.

"You're back?" My mom asked. I smiled.

"Yes. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm getting used to everything still. It's good being here with you." She smiled. "When are you moving into your new place."

"Once Lucas comes back I think." She nod her head. "Anyways, Junseo is picking me up, for work. I have two interviews and one shoot today. I will leave Sky in your hands." The doorbell went off. "Oh there he is. Gotta go."

"Are you sure you're not taking sky?" She asked.

"For Work I'm fine." Sky bumped me with his head. I sighed. "Ok fine." I pit the harness on sky. "If you need anything, call me." She nod her head. I left.

We got the first place and they got me ready. Make up hair, outfit.

The first interview ended and Junseo drove me to the other

The first interview ended and Junseo drove me to the other. I nervous again. "Isabelle! It's time." Junseo called. I nod my head. I went to meet the interviewer. She greeted me nicely.

"You look beautiful." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said. The cameras started rolling and she started asking me about my model career, everything was fine.

"So we of course want to know about you and rapper Lucas from NCT. How did you meet?" She asked. I giggled. 

"I was friends with Mark ever since I moved to Korea. We used to go to our dance studio and practice, because at the time we were street performers. So then one day I went to practice and Lucas was just there sitting, but I must say, he was fairly rude." I laughed.

"How come?" She asked.

"He wouldn't talk. He would do acts of kindness in a cold way. Like helping with my groceries and not talk at all then just leave." I smiled at those memories.

"How did you get interested in him? Girl usually don't fall for mean guys." She was confused.

"Well we ended up working at the same place, a coffee shop in Hongdae and had no choice but to talk a little. I kept having weird reactions and he got curious. I asked him to sleep over one day because I was afraid, since I suffer from sleep paralysis. Whenever he's there I don't have that."

"What weird reactions?" She asked.

"That's a whole other topic I will answer in the future, I'm just not ready now." She nod her head.

"So have you thought about kids? Start a family together?" She asked, my heart dropped. Tears started forming in my eyes. Her smiled faded. "Are you ok?"

"No." A tear slid down my face. "I actually had a miscarriage two weeks ago. I didn't know I was pregnant. Even tho I didn't want kids, Lucas does and it killed me knowing it didn't make it. I went through a lot of stress and anxiety and it died. Just like that." The interviewer didn't know what to say.

"I'm so sorry." She breathed out. After the interview I went backstage. Junseo put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I was trying to get over it. But I cannot."