VI

Come with me. Trust me.
I'm sorry. I was wrong. Don't hurt me.

I woke up, sweating, crying and again, couldn't move. Lucas was next to me. He looked at me confused but worried at the same time. I just kept crying, breathing heavily. He didn't know what to do.

I sat up as soon as I could move again. I buried my head in my legs and grabbed them. "Why is this happening to me?" I breathed out.  Started grabbing my hair. I felt a hand grabbing my wrists gently and taking them off from my head. I looked up, lucas.

"You're safe. It's ok." He said. It's like I stopped breathing. How can someone look like that at 4 in the morning?

We were sitting on the couch, eating something I quickly made. It was silent as always. This is killing me. "I'm sorry for waking you up." I said.

"I wasn't sleeping." He replied.

"Ah." I breathed out slowly, nodding my head. I kept eating.

"Yah!" He said, out of nowhere. I flinched in my seat. "Do you like me?" He asked. What?

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Do you like me?" He repeated.

"No! Why the hell would I?" I asked.

"You see, you asked me to spend the night now you are giving me ramen." I sighed.

"Eating together doesn't mean anything in brasil, if you spend the night and eat ramen it doesn't mean I want to hook up with you, I'm just trying to be kind." I said, rather coldly.

"You're getting nervous." He said, eating his ramen. I let out a laugh.

"When did I get nervous?" I asked.

"Just now." He responded immediately. I laughed sarcastically. "See."

"I'm not nervous. I don't like you either. I'm not interested." He chuckled. He put his bowl down. He sat closer to me. I just looked at him confused. He sat facing me rather close. "If you're trying to get me nervous. It's not working." He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me close. He stopped our faces inches away. I think I stopped breathing.

His messy hair was tickling my forehead

His messy hair was tickling my forehead. "You stopped breathing."

"Because you really stink like ramen." I said.

"Don't lie." He said, his voice raspy.

"I think you're the one trying to hook up." I said, our face still close.

"I wouldn't complain." He smirked, moving his face closer. I bursted out laughing pushing him away.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I stood up and he stayed in that position. As if he never got rejected before. I grabbed some more food and sat back down. He finally started moving again. We ate some more. "What did you do to all that money?"

"Money?" He asked.

"The money you owe my friend, Taeyong?" He chuckled.

"Why do you ask?" He looked offended. "It's none of your business." He stood up and left. What did I say? Is it disrespectful in korea asking someth- Well guess I'll eat alone.

At 8am someone was at my door. I opened. Mark. "Good morning sunshine." He smiled.

"Hi Mark." I smiled. He came in.

"Where is JinWoo?" He asked. It hit me.

"At Lisa's i have to go pick him up." I put some clothes on and we went to pick him up.

"There you are. I got worried." Lisa said.

"Sorry, i left work late and you were sleeping." I said. She smiled.

"It's ok. Well I have to go, I'm running late." She hugged me and left.

"Hi baby." Jin immediately rest his head on my shoulder.

"He's tired." Mark chuckled. "Do you want to do something before our dance practice?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Let's go to the park. With Jin. And then he can sleep during practice." Mark suggested. I nod my head.

While we were walking it seemed like Mark was hesitant. He wanted to say something. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeh, I'm just wondering." I looked at him. "Have you been having the nightmares again?" I looked down. "Sleep paralysis too?" I nod my head. He sighed. "Is something bothering you?"

"Not that I know off, maybe it's just the fact that I have to take care of my nephew lately." I shrugged.

"That doesn't seem right." He said. "There's something else." I looked at him. Don't talk about Lucas. "Is it h-" my phone rang. Thank god.

Mom

"Sorry, it's my mom."  He nod his head. I didn't bother walking away since he doesn't understand Portuguese. "Hi mom."

"Hi daughter, how are you?" I could hear her smile.

"I'm good how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Do you miss us?" She asked.

"Of course I miss you guys." I said.

"Good cause we just landed in korea." She laughed.

"Really? I'm coming!" I'm so happy. I haven't seen my mom in ages. I hung up. "I'm sorry I won't make it to practice today."

"Why? My mom just arrived in korea! I'm going to pick them up. See you." I waved and walked off with Jin.