III

I woke up to a baby screaming, I ran to his bed. "What? What? What's wrong baby?" He just kept crying. I picked him up. "It's ok, I'm here. I'm here." He slowly stopped. Maybe it's the voice. People always say my sister and I have the same voice. Jin held on tight to my shirt. What time is it? 3.58 am. I sighed and put him in my bed. "It's ok baby. I know you miss mom." I breathed out. First night, cannot complain too much.

Later, at 8 in the morning I fed Jin before feeding myself. Mom issues. I put Jin in a onesie and put his shoes on I don't know why he has shoes, if he still doesn't walk. Oh well. I put some lazy clothes on matching my baby I guess. And here we go to the grocery store. After paying I was struggling to take all the bags while holding a baby. Something fell off my bag and a guy picked it up. He looked up. Those eyes, jesus help me.

 Lucas recognized me and looked at the baby

Lucas recognized me and looked at the baby. I smiled nervously and walked away. I was standing at the bus stop waiting. From a distance I saw Lucas leave the grocery store. He's really something else. I was observing him, but suddenly I see a guy approach him and without saying anything threw a punch. I gasped and my first reflex was. Stopping him. I need to stop this. I half ran there and put the groceries down making sure Jin wasn't seeing this, by putting my hand on the back of his head. "STOP IT! Stop fighting!" I yelled. The guy on top stood up.

"You'll regret this!" The guy said. Once I got a closer look at him, i was shocked.

"Taeyong?" He looked at me.

"Minji? What are you doing here?" He asked

"Minji? What are you doing here?" He asked. Grabbing me by my shoulders.

"What are YOU doing?" I asked

"Who's baby is that?" He asked.

"What are you doing?" I repeated.

"Why did you interfere?" He asked.

"Yah!"

"Yah?" He looked surprise.

"You think you can just randomly punch someone? What's your problem? What could someone possibly do that is that bad?" I asked.

"He owes me money." Taeyong said looking at Lucas with a disgusted look.

"How much?"

"₩590.000" he growled. I looked at Lucas. He looked at me with no expression.

"You think punching him will help? Worst case scenario he will die and you'll never get it back so treat him well." I said. Taeyong looked at me.

"Why are you helping him?" He asked.

"I'm done arguing. Go home." Taeyong chuckled sarcastically. I shrugged it off and looked at Lucas. Lucas stood up, looking at me. "Are you ok?" He turned and walked away. I laughed angrily. "Incredible." I breathed out. I picked up my grocery bags. Suddenly Someone grabs it away from me and walks to the bus stop. Lucas. He looked at me. I walked to him and we got in the bus. He hasn't ever talked to me. I just look out of the window.

The bus stopped and we got out walking to my home. No words were spoken. This is terrible I'm a person who loves to talk. We got to my door. "Do you wanna come in, eat something? Maybe I could disinfect your w-" I looked back and he was gone. "Or not." I breathed out. "Ah he sure is mysterious."

Hours have past and I'm bored looking at a sleeping baby. Then my phone rings. "Hello?"

"I have an idea." My boss said. I took Jin without waking him up and left. I walked into work and straight to my boss's office. "So, you know we are open until 9pm right? You're the only one that always closed the place. Lisa leaves at 5pm so maybe she could babysit the baby. So you can work from 5pm to 9pm." I was thinking about it. "We are also going to have someone new starting tonight so it would be good if you could teach them how to use everything and clean and stuff since at night there aren't many people." He smiled.

"I mean that is a good idea. But I don't know if lisa is ok."

"I asked her she said she loves babies and she's in." I smiled.

"Ok let's do it then." I said. He smiled.

"Thank you Minji." There was a knock on the door. "Oh that might be the new guy." Guy? He opened the door. "Minji, this is Lucas. He will start tonight with you." I'm shook almost dropped the baby.