XXXXII

My mother and grandpa drove us to the airport. Once we arrived we sat down a little, to talk before we leave. "I have a serious question!" My grandpa informed us. I looked at him. "Are you planning on getting married?" My grandpa asked.

"They better be." My mother said, I laughed.

"We have talked about it." I smiled.

"If you want to marry my daughter. You have my approval. All of it." My mother told Lucas in English, he smiled.

"That's good to know. Thank you." Lucas said.

"But I will have to ask you grandpa, to walk me down the aisle." I said. He looked at me touched.

"Of course, it would be a pleasure my child. But then you will have to get married soon. Because I'm getting old." He said. I smiled.

"You're healthier than you think pa." I told him.

"Are they planning on having kids?" My grandpa asked my mother.

"No no, not yet. I mean I'm not interested but Lucas wants three kids." I said.

"Three? Why not more?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to, I will be the one suffering." I giggled.

"You have a good point." He nod his head.

"It's time to go." I looked at the time. I stood up and felt a cramp, sky stood up. "Goodbye mother, think well about what I told you yesterday, ok?"

"I will daughter." I hugged her. "Have a safe trip, call me when you arrive." I nod my head and hugged my grandpa. We said goodbye and left. Sky bumped me with his head. I frowned. He just kept bumping his head against my leg. Is he ok?

We were on the plane. Sky kept bumping his head against my leg since we got in the plane. "I'm ok." I said, petting his head, but he moved my hand away and bumped my leg again. "What is wrong with him?" I asked.

"I don't know? Are you feeling good?" Lucas asked.

"Yes I'm fine." Sky started whining.

"Can your dog shut up? I'm trying to sleep!" A person called. I pet Sky again, but he kept doing it. We had landed and got ready to get off the plane. I stood up and felt pain. Oh no my period must be close. Sky started bumping me again. Was he trying to tell me my period is close? We left the plane and I was in pain. We were walking and suddenly I had severe pain, I stopped walking and had to bow a little.

"Are you ok?" Lucas asked. I nod my head. Sky was whining. I started walking again, but ended up feeling the pain again. Lucas told me to get on his back. Sky was close. Fans were at the airport, but I couldn't care less right now. I hid my face on Lucas's shoulder. We got to a taxi and drove home. "You sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"

"I'm ok. It's just period." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes it was late anyways, so now it probably is taking everything it can. I don't know." Lucas rest his hand on my thigh while Sky rest his head on my lap still whining. We got to the apartment and put our things down.

"Take a rest I will, go get us some food." He said. I nod my head. "If you need something call me!" He left. I sat down on the couch and Sky still was resting his head on my lap.

"What? We are home. I'm ok." I took his harness of so he knows it's not work time anymore. But for some reason he still whined. I gave him food and he rejected. That dog won't leave my side. I felt a cramp again. I held onto my tummy and sky bumped his head on my shoulder. As if he was saying "get up". I stood up and drank a cup of water. Sky was following me. I then felt another strong cramp. I kneeled on the floor, holding my belly. Sky started barking and whining.

After I felt better I stood up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself and I had my period. I put a pad and got dressed. Once I stand up, I notice the toilet was full of blood. That's not normal. On the other side of the door, sky was barking loudly. I then see a huge clump of not just blood and my heart dropped. I fell on my knees and started crying hysterically.

I just had a miscarriage.