XXIX

I got picked up by Junseo. "So today we will take the pictures for your debut."

"Like what?"

"We will introduce you so just take pictures of you doing what you love and show them you. Later they will take pictures of your details." He said. I just nod my head. We got to the studio and he introduced me to everyone. They told me how it was going to be and did my make up and hair. They put me in casual clothes and took pics. The photographer turned to me.

"What do you do in your free time?" He asked.

"Dance."

"Perfect. Ballet?" He asked.

"Haven't tried in a while." I sighed.

"Ok. DoHyun, give her ballet clothes." The stylist came to me and dragged me to a room. She handed me the clothes. I put them on and walked back out. "Can you do something?" I just started doing basic ballet moves while he snapped pictures. The shooting ended and he showed me the pictures. They look good. I was impressed. "I'll send them to different magazine companies."

I woke up the next day my phone was blowing up. Just when I picked up the phone I got a call. "Hello?" I groaned.

"Isabella. You are on the cover of ELLE korea!" Junseo cheered. I sat up.

"Excuse me what?" I asked.

"I'm on my way to come over." He hung up. Ok? I got up and got dressed. The doorbell rang. I opened the door and Junseo came bursting into my apartment. I sighed. "This is a big deal." I sat on the couch.

"What is?" I yawn.

"You're on the cover." He pulled a magazine out. "Of ELLE korea!" My eyes went wide. I stood up. There it was. My face on the cover of one of the biggest korean magazines. I cheered. "Switch to page 12." I opened it and there I was again.

A Curly haired, Green eyed, dancing angel has joined a korean modeling agency

A Curly haired, Green eyed, dancing angel has joined a korean modeling agency. She goes by the name of Isabella Fernandes. A western, Brazilian, 21 year old young lady. She's only 1.65 cm. She loves dancing.
.
.

The informations kept coming and I was blown away. These look so good. "I'm blown away." I just sat down.

"Literally you're blowing up on social media." Junseo said. I grabbed my phone. My instagram and twitter was going nuts. I just smiled. "This barely ever happens. I have so many requests of other magazines to interview and have a photoshoot with you."

"I don't know what to say!" I was actually speechless.

"It's ok. I'll contact them back and start scheduling from tomorrow on so you can let it all sink in." Junseo said. He waved and left. I looked down at the magazine. My phone buzzed. I got a lot of texts from Lucas.

What are you doing on the cover of ELLE?

What have you been up to?

Are you a model now?

What about teaching?

Babe, answer. Please. Don't become famous.

Baby.

Wake upppppp.

Isabella, baby, please text me when you can. Don't ignore me.

I wanna see him. I miss him.

I got bored being alone doing nothing. So I got a new job.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door. Rafael had the magazine in his hand. "What the hell did you do?" He asked.

"Something." I shrugged. Nayeon appeared.

"This is a big deal Isabella. You're on the cover." I smiled. "I wanted to be a model too."

"This is not the point. The point is. You are almost naked already on the picture in page 12!" I frowned.

"It's a body. I am not near being naked."

"I can see your whole butt cheeks what do you mean you are nowhere near naked?" He asked.

"Rafael, pleAse I'm 21." I said. He breathed out.

"I mean you look good. I'm proud." He said . I smiled and he hugged me.

"Thanks brother." I sighed. My mom called. I pick up and she congratulated me. After hanging up my brother had left. I was hungry. I called lisa. "Hey Gurl! Wanna go out to eat?"

"I can't. We are debuting tomorrow we have to practice. Sorry babe. By the way congrats on being on the cover you look beautiful. Anyways I have to leave see you." She hung up.

"Thanks." I sighed. All of my friends are busy. I looked through my phone. Who could I call? I put my phone down. It's ok I don't need company to go eat. I got dressed and left the house. I went to the closest restaurant and ordered. I was on my phone. My pictures were blowing up on instagram, going over 500k likes and I had hit 1 Million followers. I was shocked. The food came and I started eating.

"Omo. Isn't that the girl on the cover?"

"Yes! Wow how is she so pretty in real life? Even prettier then the pictures."

"I'm jealous."

"Ahh She's eating well too. How can she eat and have that beautiful of a body?" I looked at them and bowed saying thank you. They went wide eyed.

"Omo did she understand." I nod my head.

"She understands korean? I'm shocked."

"You're really beautiful." I smiled.

"Please join us." A woman said. I grabbed my things and sAt on their table.

"How did you know you wanted to become a model?"

"Mh boyfriend can only be around famous people." I shrugged. Opps.