XXXVIII

I woke up to Lucas shaking me hysterically. "WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes and pushed him away. "Rude!"

"What do you want? The sunrise hasn't even happened yet." I groaned. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Lucas, pleaseee."

"We're going on vacation." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm taking you on a vacation, since we have time." He put me down. "Pack summer stuff, bikinis I don't know what girls put on on summer."

"What is happening?" I asked.

"Just do!" He said. I walked to my suitcase and started putting summer clothes in there. I have no Idea what is happening. After packing I put some sweats on and he pushed me out of the house. We called a taxi.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He then face-timed his members. I was too sleepy and rest my head on his shoulder. We got to the airport and he kept dragging me. Then I saw some fans. How did they know? I didn't even know.

"You are soo cute!"
"Since when are you guys dating?"
"Where are you heading?"
"Lucas I thought we had something." A fan joked, I hope.

"Maybe in our next life."

"Isabella, you're so beautiful." I smiled and bowed saying thank you.

"But I'm more handsome." Lucas called. I pushed him.

We got into our plane and I still had no clue. "He still won't tell me where we are heading!" I said looking straight forward.

"You'll find out!" He said giving a thumbs up. The person next to me leans in.

"This airplane goes to america

"This airplane goes to america." They said. I was shook.

"America?" I asked Lucas.

"No!" I sighed. What is going on? Is the person fooling around or is Lucas? The plane takes off and I fall asleep on Lucas's shoulder asap!

I wake up and we had landed. We were leaving the plane. Once I get outside it's hot. "Oh my God. This is intense." The sun was blinding. I look back to Lucas and grab his hand. "Why am I scared?" He just smiled at me. We got out of the airport. Lucas called a taxi and told him where to go. "Lucas please, where are we? What is this place?" I look outside the window and I see so much nature. I was fascinated. The taxi pulled over already. This must be a small place. Lucas dragged me inside the hotel. The man looked at us.

"Mister and Misses Wong?" Lucas nod his head. "Welcome to bali." I choked. I looked at him wide eyed. Of course! How could I not know? I told him about this place. "Here's your key." We left and walked to our room.

"We're in bali?" I was so happy I started tearing up.

"Surprise." He sang. I pouted, his so sweet. We got to our room and he immediately opened the curtains. "Welcome baby."

I wrapped my arms around him

I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm an emotional wreck." He chuckled and hugged me. I pulled back. "Why, why would you waste so much money on this?"

"Remember the time you paid Teayong the money back I owed him?" How does he know? "I know. You paid him the money back I didn't have. You helped me. I wanted to make you a little surprise and this is nothing to what you've done."

"You knew? Since when?" I asked.

"Since the day he walked past me and didn't glare anymore. But mainly I just wanted to do this for us. Alone time. Just us and nature." He said. I kissed him. "Let's go!"

"Where?" I asked.

"To the beach baby." He said, he's so hype. I opened my suitcase and took out one of my bikinis

"Wow!" I turn around and Lucas is standing infront of a mirror

"Wow!" I turn around and Lucas is standing infront of a mirror. "So handsome." I put a random dress over. I walked to him.

"Not that handsome." I said. I walked out of the room and Lucas followed. We got outside and I felt so happy. "This is amazing."

"I know I am let's go." He said. I rolled my eyes. I jumped on his back. He grabbed my thighs and started walking to the beach. It was literally 5 minutes away. We got there and I immediately took of the dress. Lucas tried covering my body. "Are you crazy! Men will se your body!"

"Hun it's a beach of course they will." He stopped and started thinking. He stood up straight. "It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes."

"I don't." He said and sat down. I sat down next to him.

"So Mister and Misses Wong." I teased. He just chuckled.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. They wouldn't be abled to say your name so I gave them mine only." He said not looking at me.

"Mhmmm, of course." The sea was beautiful. "Let's go." I stood up.

"Where?"

"The water?" I asked. He sighed and stood up.

"You see I don't really like the ocean the much." He said.

"Greattty." I grabbed his hand and started running to the water.

"Wait! Go slow! It must be cold. Slow do- Ahhh." He yelled once the cold water hit him. I came back to surface and smiled. I swam up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"This is perfect." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled too. I love this man.