XVIII

I woke up really early. Today is the day. School starts. After shower I put my make up on, not too much. My hair was drying naturally. I put casual clothes on. I took breakfast to eat on my way there. I was stressed. I was so stressed I got to school way to early. I just walked in into the teachers' room. There was someone. He looked up.

"This is not a classroom

"This is not a classroom. This is the teachers' room." He said, looking at me.

"Uh I know. I'm the new English teacher." I said.

"Teacher? You're too young for that." He chuckled. I didn't get the joke. "You're serious?"

"Yes." I said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I just turned 22." I said.

"Do you speak korean?" He asked. I nod my head. "Really?" He asked. In korean. I nod my head again. He stood up and made himself some coffee. "Want some too?"

"Yes please." I smiled. I grabbed the papers to see what I should teach the students first.

"What's your name?" He asked. Isabella or minji? What do I say?

"Isabella Fernandes." He looked at me surprised. "I'm Brazilian."

"Oh I see. I'm Jaehyun, Jung JaeHyun." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You know you don't have to teach the first day, right?" He asked.

"Really? What do I do then?" I asked.

"You get to know the students. Ask them questions. Let them introduce themselves." He said. I nod my head. "So you feel comfortable." I heard someone walk in. I looked at them. Jisoo.

"Hello, Ms Fernandes." She giggled, hugging me. "Are you excited?"

"Nervous yes." She laughed.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. You'll be fine." She smiled.

"You look good." I said. She started posing out of nowhere.

Then she bursted out laughing

Then she bursted out laughing. "You know each other?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yes we dan-" jisoo hit me.

"We have been friends for a while, yes." She smiled. "Come on I'll bring you to your classroom." She dragged me out. "You cannot talk about us dancing."

"Why not? We dance in front of strangers. What if he has watched us before?" I asked.

"Just don't mention it at work." Jisoo said. She stopped. "This is it. This is your classroom. Make yourself comfortable before the students arrive." I nodded my head. My phone buzzed.

Let's hang out, tomorrow.
Lucas

The bell rang and I put my phone away. I'll answer later. Students walked in. These are not the students I was expecting. They are teenagers. I hadn't spoken yet so they didn't know if I understood them.

"Wow look at that hair."
"She's beautiful."
"Look at her curves."

I smiled and wrote Ms Fernandes on the board.

"Wow I'm going to enjoy this hour." I heard a guy say. I turned back to face them.

"Great, because you won't be looking at me for an hour but for as long as you have English classes." I said. His eyes went wide and he blushed. A girl raised her hand.

"But you are so young." She said. I smiled.

"Not as young as you all." I said. "Since I am young I understand if you misbehave, if you don't want to learn or if you're tired. However don't overdo it. I will be your friend if you become mine." I clapped my hands making some jump. "Great, please introduce yourselves. Where you come from? What's your name? Age? What do you like to do? What you are learning. Let's start upfront. Everyone will do it so don't be shy. We're all young people after all." I smiled. They introduced themselves. This is great.

"Ok so me. My name is Isabella Fernandes. So for you Ms Fernandes." I pointed to the board. "Can you say it or is it to hard?" They attempted and I've never been called so many names before. "Ok well drop that. Call me Isabella or Isabelle. As you would say in English." Someone raised their hand.

"Yes... SeJun." I guessed.

"Where are you from?" He asked.

"I'm Brazilian." I said, proudly. They started talking to each other.

"How old are you?"MiNa asked.

"I'm 22." I smiled.

"Do you also go round the streets dancing samba in your underwear?" The cheeky guy from before asked.

"Junho I think you talked enough for today." All his friends laughed at him.

"She calmed you down real fast."

Classes ended and Everyone left. I was packing my stuff. It was a good day. I heard a knock at the door. Jaehyun walked in. "How was the class?"

"It was fine. Some cheeky ones." I said, packing.

"Oh JunHo. What did he say?" He asked.

"Asked me if I go round the streets dancing samba in my underwear." I said. Jaehyun started laughing but stopped as soon as I glared.

"I'm sorry." I grabbed my purse. "Do you want to come eat dinner?"

"I told my brother I'd eat at home. See you tomorrow." I smiled and left.

I got home. "Rafael? I'm home." No answer. "Rafael!" I saw a post it on the table.

I am sorry, I won't be home.
I met a girl.
We are currently on a date.
Don't wait for me.

Goodnight, Rafael

Well. Guess I'll eat alone. I grabbed some snacks and watched TV and fell asleep.