XXXIX

We were getting ready for dinner. I had a flowy little dress on.

Lucas had a white shirt tucked into some denim jeans

Lucas had a white shirt tucked into some denim jeans. My hair was naturally curly and his was pulled back. We left the hotel and got to a restaurant. We were sitting outside with a view to the sunset. "This is beautiful." I smiled.

"You told me about this place before. I looked it up last night and booked tickets. Honestly it is a good get away spot. Noone has spotted us yet." Lucas said.

"Why did you tho?" I asked. He out the menu down.

"You deserve it. You've been stressed lately too. I wanted to take you somewhere to relax." He cares so much. "So enjoy, don't think about anything else. Just me." I giggled. The waiter came.

"May I take your order?" The guy asked looking at Lucas. He ordered and the guy looked at me. He started smirking at me. I ignored and ordered. He left.

"How has your brother been? I haven't seen him in a long time." Lucas asked.

"He has a girlfriend now. We don't really have time lately to hang out either. I'd say he's ok." I said.

"Having some type of career isn't always easy." Lucas said. I nod my head. "Sometimes I wanna go back to china and meet my father and brother, but they work too so if I did go we probably wouldn't spend much time together anyways."

"Let's go visit them soon. I miss them. We could go there in four months or something maybe spend your birthday there or something." I suggested. He nod his head.

"What about your mother? Did you hear anything from her?" He asked.

"She sent me a text saying she arrived in Brasil about two months ago, but she hasn't spoken to me since." I mumbled.

"Let's call her tonight." Lucas said holding my hand. I nod my head. I love how much he cares for them too. The waiter came with the food and handed it to us.

"I hope you enjoy." He smirked at me again. I rolled my eyes.

After we ate, we stood up to go pay the bill. Lucas paid. The guy kept eyeing me and I grabbed Lucas's hand and we walked out. We got to a bar to drink something. Out of nowhere a man approached me.

"Hi baby, I've been looking at you for a while. You're beautiful." I smiled.

"Do you know what makes me even more beautiful?" I asked.

"Tell me baby." He said. I'm disgusted. I grabbed Lucas.

"My man." The guy frowned. "So please leave or we will murder you." The guy left. Lucas laughed.

"You made me worry for a second." He smiled. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out. "What's wrong?"

"I'm tired." I whined.

"Tired?" He asked. He then picked me up bridal way and walked to the hotel. Once at the hotel we fell asleep asap.

It was the last day of our vacation and I keep falling more and more in love with him. We were currently hiking which I hate. After walking for an hours we stopped and I heard water. "I hear a waterfall." I said. Lucas held my hand.

"Because we are standing on the edge of one." I looked to the front and see it.

"Wouldn't the view be prettier from down there?" I asked.

"You're right. For that we have to jump." He started running.

"Wait LUCAS! IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS!" I yelled. He jumped. I ran to the edge and look down. Where is he? "Lucas!" I called. Then I see a head pop up from the water. I sighed out of relief.

"Come on baby."he called. I took a deep breath. Without thinking I jumped. I came back up to surface and gasped. "Hey there." He was smiling.

"Oh my God. I was falling for a whole century." I said. He smiled.

"It's pretty from here tho." He pointed out. I agreed. I was happy, satisfied. This is my travel partner. The one I want to do adventures with. He kept taking pictures of me. Then he just wraps his arms around me. "How did you like it here?"

"I loved it. Thank you." I smiled and kissed him.

.......
I know it's short and awkward but I'm trying. I'll go get creative brb....