XXXVI

All the members had left and it was finally just Lucas and I. I was cleaning up. These guys eat a lot. Lucas came and hugged me from the back, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled. "Remember how you used to hate me?" He said out of nowhere. I turned around.

"I hated you?" I asked.

"I didn't hate you. I was just frustrated cause I didn't know how to approach and it was at the time I had a lot of struggles." He said.

"I didn't hate you either." He looked at me surprised. "It just made me angry that you were so silent or rude." He laughed.

"Who would've thought?" He breathed out.

"Honestly I thought we would end up killing each other." I joked. He chuckled lightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You shouldn't raise your arms like that."

"Why?" I asked.

"Smell." I pushed him away.

"You're really terrible." I laughed. He picked me up and put me down on the counter. He rest his hands on my thighs. He looked at my chest where the necklace was. He reached for it. He smiled.

"Her wish did become true. I love you." He said. I ran my hand trough his hair. He looked up. "She's mine mother!" He called. I smiled. He's happy. I'm glad I can be part of his happiness. He looked back at me.

"I'm yours." I whispered. He smiled and leaned in. I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his heck. He pulled me closer, standing between my legs. He was caressing my thighs. I started kissing his jaw. He sighed and pushed away. I was confused.

"I have to go to the bathroom." He said, holding his hand infront of his crotch. He started walking away, but I held his wrist. He looked back questing.

"You don't have to." I said. His eyes went wide. "I want you." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I just pulled him back to me. He kissed me passionately. I took off his shirt. He started unzipping my dress. After taking of my dress he took of his pants. He picked me up from the counter and walked to the room. He laid down on the bed with me under him. He started kissing down my chest. (And the rest is history. Or I'll let you imagine ya nasty!)

I woke up the next morning and Lucas was not there. Was it bad? Did he leave? I stood up and went to the kitchen after putting on his shirt. There he was, cooking? I just leaned against the wall and appreciated. He was shirtless. He had music so he didn't hear me and his back was turned to me. I walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his soft skin. He turned around. "Good morning sunshine." He said. I kissed him on the lips.

"That's what I have to do to have you make breakfast?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No baby, since you have been having a hard time lately, I wanted to help." I nod my head.

"Mhm, the eegs are burning." I said, he turned around and turned everything off and yanked the pan away, but it was too late. He sighed. I giggled. "It's ok, I'll prepare something."

"No! Let's go out." He said.

"Out?" I asked. He nod his head. He pushed me to the room.

"Let's go, put something comfortable."

"But I have to shower." I said.

"No, it doesn't matter. You've farted infront of me. I don't care about your bad smells." I frowned.

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." I said. He smiled.

"No seriously, please get dressed

"No seriously, please get dressed." He chuckled. I just threw some sweats on. He did too. We both ended up in rather basic, lazy outfits.

 We both ended up in rather basic, lazy outfits

"We should take masks." I said, reaching for them. He pushed me away.

"We don't need them." He said, pushing me to the door.

"But the paparazzi." I said. He turned me around.

"Are you embarrassed to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Sometimes." I teased. He pushed my head a little. I laughed. "Of course not." I said. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" He walked down the stairs. We reached the car and he put me down on the passenger's seat. He drove off. "Where are we heading too?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said. I shrugged and took my phone. I went on social media and it was blowing up.

Are they dating?
They would be a hot couple.
They better not be dating.
Ok but Mark and Isabella would be cute.
If they are dating I will unstan.
Lucas wouldn't date that.
Isabella is too smart to date a player like Lucas.

"You're a player?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Why would I be?" He asked.

"Someone said it."

"Who?" He asked.

"A 'fan of mine'." I said. He chuckled. "Oh this one is good." I saw a tweet. "Why do beautiful women always go for the ugly ass men?" I read. "I ask myself that everyday." I sighed. Lucas pushed me jokingly.

"Yah, don't hurt my feelings like that." He laughed. "It's bad enough you never told me you love me."

"I didn't?" I didn't? Why?

"Nope, I told you before. I've told you so many times. You always went 'oh Lucas I like you so much'" he said in a girly voice. I laughed.

"Wow, I feel guilty." I said. "There's something I need to say tho." He looked at me. "I wanna break up." He stopped the car.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm ki-"

"How could you? I thought we were finally going hella strong! I wanted to marry you! Are you kidding me?"

"Yes." He stopped.

"Yes?" He repeated.

"It was a joke." He let his head hang low. "Aww babyyy," I hugged him. "I'm sorry, I was kidding. I would never break up. I thought you would understand it is a joke." He sighed and started the car again. "Are you mad?"

"I'm just insecure. Sorry I reacted like that." I put my hand on his thigh. I feel bad now.