XXXXIII

Lucas's POV

I bought some ice cream and cake for Isabelle. I know period can be tough, but I wanna make it easy for her. I got home and heard barking. "I'm home." Isabelle nor the dog were in the living room. I put the bags down. Maybe they are playing in the bedroom. I walked directly to the barking. I see Sky scratching and barking at the Bathroom door. Is Isabelle in there? "Isabelle?!" I knocked on the door. Nothing. "Isabelle! Are you ok?!" Nothing, sky seemed desperate. "I'm coming in!" I called just then the door opens. She seems devastated. "What's wrong?!" I asked. Isabelle just grabbed my shirt and started crying hysterically on my chest. I wrap my arms around her. "It's ok. I'm here. You'll be fine."

"I'm so sorry." She breathed out.

"Don't. Don't worry. Nothing happened." I said petting her back. She just kept crying. Sky was calm but sad too. What on earth happened here? "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I didn't know." She cried. "I'm so sorry."

"What didn't you know?" I asked. I'm desperate, I wanna know!

"I just had a..." she stopped for air. "I just had a miscarriage." My heart dropped. A miscarriage? She was pregnant? She started crying a lot again. I just hugged her tight. I can't believe this.

After a while. She had calmed down and we were sitting on the bed. "I'm so sorry." She breathed out.

"Why?" I asked. Why would she be sorry?

"I just killed our baby." She said looking down. I hugged her.

"No! No you didn't. Things happen." I said. "I know for a fact that anxiety or too much stress can cause that. And we know it's been hard. You've been overworking and your mother disappearing. It's not your fault!" She just sighed.

"I'm just sorry. I know how bad you want it." She mumbled.

"I do! But I want it to be at the right time, when both of you are healthy. When you are ready and healthy." I don't know what I could do to make her feel better. "How long was it there?"

"I don't know my period didn't come for one month and half. Maybe one month. I just now realize why I was so emotional. I feel terrible." I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry it happened." I mumbled into her hair. She looked at me,

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful. "Do you want me to cancel my schedule?" I asked. She needs me right now.

"No. I'll be fine. I know this tour in japan is important for you guys." I sighed.

"You're important too." I said.

"But I can wait, the tour can't. It's only for a week." I nod my head. "I also have Sky and I have a packed schedule from Tuesday on."

"I don't want to leave you tho." I said running my fingers through her hair, slowly. "We haven't really spent time together."

"Honestly after what just happened I don't mind spending some time alone. I'll call you, every night." She pointed out. I nod my head.

"Should we rest? You look exhausted." She nod her head.

"I love you." My heart flipped, butterflies. Feels so good to hear that. I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you too angel." I stood up and made her hot chocolate. I came back into the room and handed it to her. She smiled faintly.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"Does anything hurt? Are you in pain somewhere?" I asked.

"Not anymore." She breathed out. She's so upset.

"You didn't want kids, why are you so sad?" I asked. I don't get why she is so sad if she didn't want kids.

"Because it was mine, it was growing inside of me. It was living off of the food I ate and my body. It was ours, a part of me and a part of you." She said looking down. "I didn't even notice. I didn't have morning sickness nothing." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's ok. We can make a dozen one day." I told her.

"Don't take it to far." She said. I smiled. "I mainly just feel sorry. I know you want it so bad."

"Don't be sorry. Really. It's ok. What if that would be a troublemaker?" I asked.

"What if it would be humble and kind?" She asked. I hugged her.

"Go to sleep. We don't need to talk about it anymore. You need to rest right now." She agreed and cuddled up to my side. I just don't want you to suffer. Don't blame yourself! You're perfect to me.