XXVII

It has been a week and Lucas was about to debut. I was with my family eating. I turned the TV on. I couldn't be there and support him there. The manager forbid me. "How are you going to live with a famous boyfriend?" Rafael asked. I sighed.

"We just have to make it happen." I said.

"He hasn't talked to you in 3 days." His girlfriend, Nayeon said. I looked down. I just ate. I heard the music start and ran to the couch.

"It's on!" I called. They joined me. They performed so naturally. I couldn't stop smiling. Lucas's part came. He looks fierce.

"Can you imagine all the girls who are drooling over my boyfriend?" I asked

"Yehh. He's handsome and hot and raps really well." Nayeon said. Rafael and I glared at her. "I was just saying." The performance ended and I applauded. I immediately took my phone and sent a text.

You did so well. I'm proud of you.

I smiled at the tv. That's how it's going to be from now on. I sighed. My parents, Rafael and Nayeon left. I started cleaning the table and dishes. I heard my phone buzz. I ran to it.

Thanks baby.

That's it? Thanks baby?

Are you coming home tonight?

He better be he debuted now I can have some time with him. The phone buzzed.

No only when the era is over. I have a full schedule for the next month.

Months?! I just sat down. What am I supposed to do for a month? Alone? I looked at my phone. 7PM I have time. I walked to the studio. I'll just dance. Keep myself busy. I put music on and shut most lights off. I just dance. Keep my mind busy.

After dancing for hours it was midnight and I left the studio locking the door. A man was sitting on the floor desperately. He looked up at me and stood up immediately. He was in his 30s. He smiled. I was confused. "Hi, what's your name?" He asked. I ignored him and kept walking. "Hey, look. I know I look like a creep but I need your help. You are beautiful. Do you have a job?"

"I'm a teacher." I said.

"So you are free for a few weeks. Perfect. You have a beautiful body, beautiful face, eyes, magnificent hair. Would you please do me a favor and model?" I was shook. What the heck. "My boss told me if I don't find a model I am fired. Please save my career." He gave me a card. "Please think about it. Here's the address and my number. It would be amazing if you would come for him to see you. Almost like an audition. I beg you."

"Rightttt. I'll think about it." I said, walking home.

I got home and took a shower. I walked back to my room and put my pijamas on. I got a text.

I need you.

I just went to sleep.

I woke up the next day and texted Lucas.

Can I see you today? Be with you?

Manager says I should stay around famous people so I get used to everything. He said no.

I just sighed. I look to my desk where I put the card. You want famous? I give you famous! I grabbed the card. Getting ready. I put high waisted jeans on and an off the shoulder top and left. Maybe I should put make up on. But I have to audition before others do. I walked off. I called a taxi and he drove me there. I paid and left. A huge building was standing in front of me. I walked in to the reception.

"Hi I got this card by an employee I should meet him here." I said.

"What's your name?" The woman asked.

"Isabella Fernandes." I said.

"I don't have your name here on the list." She said.

"Yeah I know I didn't give him my name."

"I'm s-"

"Oh you came!" I heard. The man from
Yesterday jogged to me. "Thank God." He was wearing a suit. I smiled. "Oh you don't have make up on."

"I came as soon as I woke up."

"You still look beautiful." He smiled leading me to the elevator. "Ok so just be yourself, introduce yourself first."

"I'm actually shy." I said.

"Shy? You can't be shy." He said. I shrugged. We got to the floor and walked into a room. He introduced me to a man. "Boss, this is the woman I talked to you about."

"She's not korean, Junseo." He said. I looked at the man next to me. "But tell me about yourself." He looked at me. He was speaking in English.

"My name is Isabella Fernandes. I'm 21 years old. I'm Brazilian and moved to korea 7 years ago. I speak 5 languages." I said in korean. The boss looked at me shocked. I smiled.

"What are those languages?" He asked.

"Portuguese, French, Spanish, english and korean." I said.

"Are your eyes naturally green?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

"Do you have make up on?"

"No sir."

"Junseo!" He called. The man next to me flinched.

"Yes boss?"

"Why didn't you bring me a korean girl?" He asked.

"I thought Isabella was pretty. I thought maybe we could mix a latina in our agency and not exclude westerns." He said.

"You think this is a joke?" The boss asked. Junseo looked down. "That's brilliant." Junseo and I's heads popped up. "I'm ok with this. You can keep your job and Isabella!"

"Yes sir?" I called.

"Before we sign a contract I need to see how you shoot." He said. I nod my head. "Great let's meet up at the studio in an hour. I have a meeting now." He left. Junseo bowed down to me. I was confused.

"Thank you so much. You saved my career." I giggled.

"Don't worry." I smiled.