XXXXV

Today at a photoshoot, we took pictures of all my scars from my childhood. My boss thinks it's the perfect timing after I said in an interview that I acted weird and suffered from sleep paralysis.

They recorded a video of me talking about everything I went through. Me getting kidnapped, my mother getting kidnapped and my miscarriage. All around the world people have gone through the same. I want to help, I don't know how.

"Ok we are editing everything and we'll make it public tomorrow. Is that ok?" My boss asked. I nod my head. "Great, so now you can go home. I'll see you around. Take some rest." I smiled and went to the dressing room where sky was. He saw me and immediately stood up.

"Hi baby." I said in a baby voice. He didn't react, his tail didn't move. "Are you ok?" I bowed down. He pushed me up with his head. "Rude." I got dressed and left. Junseo was waiting for me. We got into the car and sky was in the back.

"How have you been? How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm ok. I'm just frustrated that I got so emotional at the interview." I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. The interviewer was happy. She has that content." I nod my head. We got to my place.

"Thank you, Junseo. Get home safely." I smiled and left with sky. We got inside and it smelled so good. "Mom! I'm home." I called. I walked to the kitchen. The table was covered in food.

"Welcome back sweetheart." She smiled.

"Wow! You got bored!" I said. She giggled. "This is amazing."

"Sit down. You had a hard day." I sat down.

"Is someone coming?" I asked.

"No I just felt inspired to try korean recipes." I smiled. I started eating.

"This is so good." I said. She smiled.

"I'm glad you're eating well." After dinner I went straight to sleep.

The day has come and Lucas is finally coming back home. I'm so excited to update him on everything. I miss him so much. My mom and I drove to the airport. We got inside the airport, sky always close to me. Fans were equally as excited to wait for them. I got nervous and sky licked my hand and my mother pet my back. "Everything will be fine." She smiled. Fans started yelling. I look up and see them. Doyoung walks up to me with the brightest smile. I hug him. After that I get bombarded by hugs and smiles that I missed so much.

"Gotta keep the best for last." He smiles. I wrap my arms around him. "I missed you baby."

"I missed you too." I said.

"Ok! Stop it. Let's go!" A member called. I pulled away and we walked outside. All the other members went on a van but I was driving Lucas home.

"How have you been?" Lucas asked me mother.

"I'm great. But I will be staying at my son's place today. Since you guys surely want to spend time alone." She smiled.

"Great, cause I was gonna ask you to sleep outside with the dogs." Lucas joked. My mother giggled smacking his arm. This makes me so happy. I dropped my mother off. We got to the apartment. I took the harness off of sky and prepared dinner. Lucas went to shower. How do I tell him? Sky sat next to me. After having prepared dinner Lucas came back and did the table. We sat down and he told me all about the amazing shows they had in japan. I just looked at him. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

"No." I said, quickly. Sky bumped me with his head.

"What's wrong? Why is he hitting you? Is something wrong? Are you ok?" Lucas asked.