XIV

"What is their problem?" I asked.

"The same as yours." I glared at him. "Well I will go take a shower."

"I should too." I looked at him wide eyed. "After you of course." I walked into the bathroom and showered. I washed my hair and body. After the shower, i put my hair in a towel and was about to put my pijama on when I realize, I forgot to bring them. I wrapped the towel around my chest and covered everything. I left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed my backpack and looked for my pijamas. "Uh." I jump and turn around. Lucas with also just a towel. "Do you need something?"

"I'm sorry I'm just taking my pijamas." I turned back around and grabbed them. "Found them." I looked back at him and he had a different expression on his face. He looked, sad? Worried? Did he see my scar? "What's wrong?" I asked. He just kept quiet. "Uhm, go shower! I'll change here." I said. He left. I put my shirt and shorts on and walked to the kitchen. I still have to clean from lunch. I started cleaning, putting the dirty dish in the dishwasher. I cleaned the counter and heard Lucas leave the bathroom. I really should tell him. Not even Mark has seen my scars. I got snapped back to reality once I felt Arms wrap around my waist. I tensed. I felt a body press against my back. And a head resting on my shoulder.

"Whatever happened to you." Lucas breathed out. "I'm sorry it happened. I wish I could help."

"You do." I said. I turned around, his arms still on my waist. "You help me by being by my side." He looked me deep in my eyes. He started leaning in. I closed my eyes.

Trust me.

I gasped and my eyes went wide. He looked at me surprised. He pulled away and stepped back scratching his neck. He just walked to the living room. I need help. I made some ramen yet again for dinner and brought it to him. I sat next to him eating. "You know, i never got rejected as often as with you." He said. I kept quiet. "You're really something else." I had my mouth full. "Sometimes i want to kiss you and other time i just want to kick you." I was offended. We finished eating and put our bowl on the little table. He just sat there looking at me. "What do I have to do? For you to stop rejecting me? Tell me what happened?"

"A lot." I said. He looked at me dumbfounded.

 He looked at me dumbfounded

"But what?" He asked. I just shrugged. "You're so complicated." I looked at nothing but saw a spider. I jumped on top of Lucas. I held onto his clothes screaming.

"Kill it kill it. I beg you." I said. He reached for his sandal and smacked it.

"Done." He said, almost like it was a joke. I breathed slowly. "So you are going to reject me but then sit on my lap like this?"  I stood up as fast as never done before. I cleared my throat. "I mean you can sit there all you want." I choked on my own spit. He smiled.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" I asked.

"It's steaming." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

"They really shouldn't have left us alone." I said.

"Why? Are you nervous?" He asked, pulling me down back on his lap.

"No, are you?" I asked chilled. He grabbed my thigh.

"Not at all."i smiled. He's not the only one playing the teasing game. I let my hand go down his chest.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Putting a leg on each side of his waist. He rested his hands on my thighs. The door swung open and yet again I jumped off. I grabbed the bowls and put them in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, your mother forgot her medicine." Lucas's father said leaving again. Lucas said bye. I walked back to the living room and Lucas was adjusting his manhood.

"Do that in the bathroom." I said. He stood up and ran to the bathroom. I was tired so I laid in his bed. After five minutes he came to the room. I felt the bed sink meaning he was laying down. Then I felt him wrap his arms around me and pressing himself onto my back again. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just let me. From tomorrow on we aren't a couple anymore." He whispered. I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.