XXX

Today I found out I was in the cover of Vogue Korea. I am so stocked. It's going so well. I've had so many interviews and requests. I looked at the cover again.

I can't believe it

I can't believe it. I'm shocked. I still haven't seen Lucas. Thinking about it makes me sad. Also the fact that my mother and her husband are leaving to go back to Brasil. I left home and drove them to the airport. Once there I said goodbyes to mom. "I hope you stay healthy. Never forget if you need something call me sweetie. Also if you get married to Lucas invite me even if it's here. I think Rafael is asking his girlfriend soon too. Oh you two are growing up so fast it hurts." I hugged my mom.

"Bye mom. I love you." She left and her husband followed. I turned around and saw paparazzis. I can't leave the house because of them. I got in my car and drove home. I opened the door to my apartment and noticed my things were a little out of place. I walked in and took a vase. I heard a noise in my room and walked there. I opened the door and someone was right there. I was about to throw the vase when they turn around, but stopped. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Put that vase down." Junseo said.

"Why are you in my bedroom?" I asked.

"I thought you were sleeping. I was going to wake you up." I looked at him confused. "I got exciting news!"

"What is it?" I asked, putting the vase down.

"You know Jay park?"

"The singer/rapper?" I asked.

"Yes. He want you to be part of his video since you are a model and dance." He said. My eyes went wide.

"A music video?!" I asked. He nod his head excited. I cheered.

"You have a lot of practice to do so get dressed they will teach you a choreography!" He left my room and I put some comfortable gym clothes on.

We walked out and into the car where Junseo was waiting

We walked out and into the car where Junseo was waiting. He drove away. "This is exciting."

"I'm nervous actually." I said.

"Don't be. You should be fine, he's nice and funny. You'll get along well." He said. I smiled. The car stopped and Junseo got off. I walked out. I breathed in and out calmly. Junseo waved at me to follow him.  I walked slowly. We got into the elevator of the building. We got out and into what looked like a dance studio. We walked in and I greeted everyone.

"There she is!!" I hear a voice call. I turn around. Jay park, THE jay park! I smiled. He came up to me and hugged me. He spoke in English. "How are you?"

"I'm good!" I said.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"Uhhh a little." He chuckled.

"Don't be we will learn the choreo together and then film next week." He said.

"Ok so let's start Isabella come here." The choreographer said. I walked to him. "Ok so you will follow the step of this girl and jay will follow mine." He called. I nod my head. They started showing us the steps and dancing. We followed. The two choreographers were being really touchy. I was feeling uncomfortable. "Isabella, are you feeling sick?"

"No. I'm just uncomfortable, being this close to Jay when I have a b-"

"Isabella! Can I talk to you for a second?!" Junseo called. He walked up to me dragging me by my arm. "Girl are you crazy?! You can't just say you have a boyfriend. You are supposed to keep it on the low!"

"Listen Isabella, it's just a dance. Nothing happens when you dance. You as a dancer you should know dancing with someone doesn't mean anything if you don't want to." The choreographer said. I sighed. I walked back to the position. We kept dancing and by the end of the day Jay and I had learned the choreo. "Ok now, only you two!" Jay and I danced the whole choreography. "Nice!!! But Isabella, try to loosen up around Jay the day of the video. Then it will be perfect!"

After practice Junseo brought me home. I showered. I went into deep thoughts. What will Lucas think? What will happen after? Will his fans hate me? Lucas is around famous and pretty girl all the time! It can't hurt for me to be in a music video with Jay Park. It won't! I can do this. Dance and have fun!