II

I woke up and got ready. This is it. I'm gonna be my nephew's mother. I face palmed myself. "Why me? Why doesn't she send him off to Brasil with his grandma? I guess that is a little far." Don't mind me I talk to myself. I got ready and left. "What can I do with him? What do you do with a baby?"

"What baby?" I screamed.

"Oh my God! Don't do that ever again." I said. Mark just smiled at me.

 Mark just smiled at me

"Goodmorning. What are you up to today?" He asked.

"Becoming a mom." I said, casually. He looked at me surprise.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm gonna babysit my nephew for two months." I said, not understanding why he got so surprised. Then it hit me. Becoming a mom. Am I dumb? "I'm gonna pick him up now."

"Ah, you scared me. Want me to drive you? And then get coffee?" He asked.

"Sure, let's go." I walked with him to the car and sat on the passenger's seat.

"Becoming a mom." He said, i looked out of the window mentally slapping myself. "You know that could mean you, you're doing things to bec-"

"Don't mention it." I blurted out. "I didn't think. I'm still learning." He chuckled.

After driving for 5 minutes we got to my sister's place. She was already outside with the bags and JinWoo. "Good morning."

"Talk for yourself. I'm having a terrible morning." I kept quiet. "Just promise me you'll take good care. Like his your own. If you don't know what to do call me. Don't give him to anyone else. I only trust you."

"SiYeon (pronounced Shi-Yon), you should really not worry. He's my nephew I love him like my own you know that. I'll do my best." I said. She hugged me and JinWoo stretched his tiny arms to me. I held him.

After crying and giving me a whole lecture they left. Now I have a baby. Jesus. Mark and I went to the nearest coffee shop. I put JinWoo on my lap facing me, while Mark ordered for us. "This will be one hell of a journey. Wait maybe I shouldn't have said that word in front of you. This is going well isn't it?" JinWoo just giggled. "You really don't know what your mom put you into."

Mark came with the drinks. "You really look like a mom."

"The baby is asian, people won't think his mine." I shrugged.

"He has big eyes tho. Like you and you're sister. Don't forget his half Brazilian." Mark pointed out. I looked at Jin.

"You're half Brazilian." I said. Jin smiled.

"I'm sorry but I've been looking at you, and I have to say you're a lovely family." An old lady said.

"What?" I asked.

"Makes me happy to know that young people, still settle down and start a family." She smiled. I laughed nervously. "I wish you three all the best." She left. I looked at Mark hopelessly. He just shrugged.

It was the afternoon and I have to go to work. "Maybe my boss can take care of you while I work."

"Don't give him to anyone else."

"Or I can. We'll see." I walked into the coffee shop I work at and Lisa aka my really close friend and coworker, looked at me surprised.

"Baby?" She asked.

"Yeh surprise I was pregnant." I joked, while walking straight to my boss's office. I knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

I opened the door. "Hi boss," i popped my head in.

"Oh Minji, come in." He smiled.

"Uhhh I have a problem." I said.

"Oh oh what is it?" He asked. I opened the door too reveal Jin. "A baby?" He asked.

"You see, yesterday my sister decided to tell me that I'll be taking care of my nephew." I said.

"For how long? Do you need the day off?" He asked concerned.

"Now you see. It's for two months."

"WhAt? That sure is a problem. Why don't you give it to your mom?" He asked, standing up and coming closer to see Jin. Who was now sleeping in my arms.

"She's in brasil." I said.

"They don't accept one year olds alone on a plane do they?" He asked.

"Thought about it. Not a good idea." I said. "I can work, but I also have to take care of him."

"Are you crazy? Inhaling the coffee powder and stuff like that is dangerous for babies." He sighed. "Go home."

"Am I fired?" I asked.

"No, I'll give you the two months, just because you always work till late never miss a day and work well. I appreciate you so go home rest and babysit." He said.

"Oh my- Thank you! Thank you so much! But if you need me, call me." He smiled and nod his head yes. I smiled and left.