XXXVII

We got done eating dinner and walked along Han river. I breathed in the air. "I always wanted to spend a whole day just outside."

"We accomplished something today then" Lucas said. I smiled. I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggyback. "I love spending time with you." I love spending time with you too! "You're different, with you I can just be myself. Makes me happy. I thought I couldn't be happy again after my mom left. You proved me wrong. I'm so lucky to have you, your brother was right." He said, walking.

"I'm just happy you're the one." I said, looking at the stars. "I was scared I would never find someone. I was always afraid of having a boyfriend, I was afraid they would break my heart. I'm not ready to get hurt. I struggled a lot with my past already. I trust you. A lot." He kept quiet and nod his head. I smiled and put my head close to his ear. "And you really shouldn't be insecure. I'm yours. If I can, if you let me, I will be with you forever. Until death. I really would never break up with you. You're my soulmate. My other half. So don't be insecure... I love you." He stopped walking. He tried to look at me but ended up walking in circles. I laughed. He put me down.

"Really? Seriously? Are you serious?" He asked, holding my head between his hands. I smiled and nod my head. He just looked at me.

"I love you, Wong Yuk Hei." He smiled. He threw his fist in the air.

"YESS!" He yelled. A group of friends were walking past us. "YO, SHE LOVES ME." He called to them. They gave him a thumbs up. I laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me. "Wait, you're not saying that because I told you this morning."

"No, I genuinely love you, with all my heart. I don't know why I didn't tell you sooner." He pushed me.

"Stop being cheesy." He said. I laughed, he pulled me back to him. Always the pushing and pulling. He'll break me someday. "I love you too." We started walking again. He intertwined our finger and held on tight. "This is great. Perfect."

"I know I am." I said.

"I was talking about me." He said. I hate our jokes. He started picking his nose.

"Lucas." I said. An older couple walked by looking at him grossed out. He took his hand out and bowed.

"Oh sorry." He said. They walked off. "We're foreign!" He called. I laughed. He then whipped his finger on me. I pushed him, he almost fell into the water. "Yah, did you ju-" he picked me up and pretended to throw me. I was calling for help but also laughing a lot. He put me down. "You know it wouldn't be a bad idea."

"What?"

"Getting into the water." Lucas said.

"Are you crazy? It's still cold. It's spring not summer." I said. He shrugged.

"Wanna come?" He asked. I looked at him unsure. He then just jumped in. I gasped. He came back up. "It's not even that cold!" People were walking by looking at him. "Cmon baby! You said you had to shower!" I laughed and looked around.

"I'm not gonna let you do stupid things alone!" I called and jumped in. I came back up and laughed. He smiled proudly. "Oh it's actually not that bad."

"Told you." He said, swimming up to me. People were standing there looking and taking pictures, but we couldn't care less. We splashed each other, having fun. We're young!

After a while we got out of the water. "We jumped in with our shoes too." I said. Feeling the wet socks. He just laughed. We started walking back to the car. Once home we took a hot shower and put our pijamas on. We sat on the floor, watching tv and eating at the little table.

"Today was sooo nice. We have to repeat that."he said, I nod my head.

"On another news, I think Lucas from NCT and Model Isabella are official! They got spotted at Han River this evening. Looks like they are having a lot of fun, and even jumped into the water." One MC said.

"Indeed, the people present said that, the model told her boyfriend that she loves him for the first time we suppose. He got so excited he started yelling. We also have cute pictures of that moment. Either they just confessed their love for each other or they just started dating. However we aren't sure. We will let them confirm it themselves." The other mc said. I look at Lucas. He smiled.

"It's official." He said, feeding me.

" He said, feeding me

I laughed. After swallowing I had a thought. "Do we post something on social media?" I asked.

"No, let them say what they want. We'll confirm it the day we'll get married." He said.

"Already thinking about marriage?" I asked. He nod his head.

"If we want a family together, we should be married." I smiled. "You smile a lot lately."

"I do." I said.

"Because I'm so handsome. I know." I threw a pillow at him. "Watch out for my face!"