XXXII

The photoshoot was done and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I was getting ready to leave. I accidentally let the necklace fall. The heart opened. I picked it up and looked inside. Never noticed there was something inside.

Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous.
It does not brag,
does not get puffed up.

I should go home. We can't just argue like that. I walked off. "Isabella! Where are you going?" Junseo called. I just jogged to the street and called a taxi. I got home.

"Lucas? Lucas!" I called. The house was silent. Did he leave? I let my stuff fall to the ground and took a shower. Where did he go? Did he leave? Forever? Where could he be. I can't go to sleep knowing we are mad at each other! Things haven't been clarified. I wrapped a towel around my chest and walked into my room. I heard a noise in the kitchen and ran there. Lucas was there, drinking. I walked up to him and yanked the bottle away from his hand. "What are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Why are you naked? Is he here?!" Lucas walked into my room, looking for someone.

"Lucas!" I called.

"Where is he?" He asked again. I grabbed lucas's arm.

"Let's talk. There's no one there!" I said. He looked at me mad but his eyes softened a little.

"Talk about what? We talked earlier?" He said moving away from my grip.

"We didn't talk we argued! But we need to talk! Let's talk about what is bothering us." I said. He sat on the couch.

"Start! What bothers you?"

"The fact that you never contacted. I get it you are busy, but there must be one minute were you aren't busy! I just wanna know if you are ok! I started thinking you met a famous beautiful singer. I was scared and insecure." I said. He nod his head.

"But you see. You touched a guy more than you have ever touched me, on tape. Obviously I'm going to be jealous and insecure myself. You looked so good in each outfit too. It's not fair. He got more than me. He has felt you more than I have. Of course I'm jealous." He said not looking at me. I grabbed his face. We looked each other in our eyes.

"I'm going to dance with him in his comeback stages. You should know me better. Know that I truly like you. That I'm yours. I belong to you, I don't want anyone else. I might have touched him but he didn't touch me. Only you can. Only you will. I want only you." I breathed out. He sighed.

"But you're still doing it!" He said.

"Lucas! It's my job, no feelings are involved!" I yelled. I was getting so frustrated. Tears were crawling into my eyes. He just kept quiet. "I can't fall asleep knowing you are mad at me." A tear slid down. "When I tell you, that I'm yours. Only yours! I'm speaking the truth. I don't want anyone else. There's no one better!"

"But you see, we never had sex." I choked on my own spit.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You rubbed your hands all over his chest and thighs. You never did that to me, nor had we had sex. So he got more than me and I'm your boyfriend." Lucas said sitting down on the couch.

"I'm not having this conversation." I turned around, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. I landed on his lap. Just the fact that he just mentioned sex and I was sitting on his lap, being a virgin. I was rather uncomfortable.

"Why not? Have this conversation!  Couples should talk about stuff like this!" He whined.

"Yess married couples. We've been dating for a few months only." I said not looking at him.

"9 months this week. You could already be giving birth." He said naturally.

"Lucas!" I said.

"What?! I'm serious? Listen, do you know how hard it is to be in the same bed as you and not doing a single thing when you look bomb even sleeping?" I kept quiet. "Exactly, you're not the one dealing with the other guy!"

"What guy?" What is he on about? He still thinks I'm cheating?

"My penis!" He said.

"Oh my God!" I groaned. I stood up from his lap but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down.

"Don't leave! You asked. Look, it makes me feel sad seeing you touch him when you get uncomfortable just by sitting on my lap. How do you want me to feel?!" He asked.

"Just not horny." I said.

"Why? It's natural." He whined. "Actually right now I might be a little." I stood up. "It's not my fault. It's yours you sat on my lap!"

"Excuse you?!" I asked. Is he drunk?

"Ok it's my fault. He just can't handle that ass." Lucas said, smacking me ass. I just glared at him. "Why are you so uncomfortable?"

"Because it's not something I wanna talk about!" I said.

"Wait!" I just looked at him. "Are you a virgin?" He asked. I just rolled me eyes. He stood up and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Are you?"

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" I called. He grabbed me face. "Yes! There! Yes I am a virgin!" He chuckled sarcastically. I frowned.

"Do you know..." he paused. "...how much hotter that makes you?!" I was surprised.

"What?" I asked.

"So you are telling me, no man ever! Touched you?" He asked.

"Lucas!" He just looked at me. "No no man has ever touched me." I sighed. He smiled and started dancing. "Does not mean you will." He stopped.

"I'm sure I will." He winked. I shivered. "I wanna see how long you can reject me for!"  Not much longer honestly! Wait what am I thinking?