XX

"Today. In memory of the last day of school before one week long school break. A quiz." I called. Everyone whined. "Don't whine. You're progress has been great, you can do it." I handed everyone a quiz.

"I would be nothing with you, bella." JunHo said. I bowed down. I smiled.

"If you talk to me informally one more time, you will have those sweet talks with the principal." His friends started laughing again. "Everyone start you have one hour." I sat down at my desk. I took my phone.

One new message.

Meet me at my place, now.
Lucas

I looked at the students. I keep rejecting, but i really can't right now.

I'm working

No answer.

I really want to meet you, but I can't. I'm sorry

Yeh yeh

I sighed. Everyone gave me their quiz. "For the rest of the day, you may play on your phones or talk." They cheered. A girl raised her hand.

"Ms. Isabella? Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yes."

"What is love?" I looked at her confused.

"You want me to put the song? Twice- what is love?" I asked.

"No, I'm asking you. What is love?"

"Ah, love..." I breathed out.

"Ah we found one flaw in our teacher." Someone called.

"Love is a big word. A meaningful word. The feeling itself makes you feel like you're in the clouds. When you love someone. You care, you wonder what they are doing. What they are thinking. If they are eating well, sleeping well. You want to be near that person. They complete you." I said. She looked at me. The class was silent. "I'm sorry, did I overdo it?"

"Then in that case Ms. Isabella, i should say. I love you." Junho said.

"Junho." I said he looked at me smiling. "Zip it, will you?" His smiled faded. The bell rang. "Enjoy your break! I'll see you soon." They said goodbye. I walked to the teachers' room. I grabbed some papers and left others.

"What would you say if we go eat?" I jumped. "Sorry."

"Jaehyun!"

"So? You hungry?" He asked. I smiled and walked with him. We got to his car and drove away. "How was your day?"

"It was very good. What about yours?"

"It could be better. But tonight will make it better." He said. I giggled. We pulled over to a restaurant, rather fancy. I felt terrible. I'm not wearing the right things.

"Why didn't you tell me this is fancy? I'd go home and change." I said.

"You look beautiful." He said. I blushed. The food came and it was delicious. Wow. I ate soo much. After we were done we walked outside along the street. "It's a beautiful night."

"I love this weather but it's so cold." I said. He took off his jacket and put it on me. I looked at him confused.

"I don't want you to get sick." He said.

"But you will." I said. Just then snow started falling. "First snow of the winter." I smiled looking at the sky. I looked back at him.

 I looked back at him

I cracked up. "I have hot packs." He smiled, pressing them on his cheeks.

"You're crazy." I giggled.

"You think?" He asked. Then I heard a car horn. I look at the streets and see someone standing in the middle of the street. I took a closer look. Lucas. I look at the car. It doesn't seem to stop. I did the first thing that came in mind. Run! I ran up to him as fast as I could. Once I reached him I wrapped my arms around him. I fell on top of him, on the side of the street. He yelped.

"Lucas. Are you ok?" I asked. He put his hand on his head. I helped him up and walked him home. We got to his door and I put the code opening the door. I put him on the couch and got him an ice bag. I put it on his head.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm helping." I said.

"With that guy. Who is he?" He asked. Looking up at me.

"Why do y-"

"Yes I'm jealous." He said.

I looked at him

I looked at him. My heart was racing. "He's a coworker. No need to be jealous." I said in a whisper. He turned his body a little to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

"It's nice to have you here." He breathed out. I shivered. I wrapped and arm around his shoulders while the other hand was holding the ice bag. I suddenly heard soft snores. He fell asleep. I gently laid him on the couch. I put a blanket on him. I rest my hand on his cheek.

"It's good to know you're alive." I whispered, kissing his cheek.